Jodi Gordon

Guest Tasha

Martha is may favourite character, even better than Jack :wink: I want to see the rest of her adoptive brothers, just to make sure they're not all as abusive as Macca.

I Just want to see more if them as they haven't visited her (or vice versa) for over a year. Plus i'm a bit bored of Macca.

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, this needs bumping up a bit, I never hated Martha but I didnt agree with her 'decisions' shall we say. Martha has improved a lot since she joined the show, I never really noticed her till Jacky came as well :( I wish I hadnt so that way I can compare her before and after being with Jack.

Jodi is really pretty and I think she is amazing, her best acting moments were in the wedding/ plane crash.

Jodi is such an amazing actress and person and i think her acting skills has improved a lot since she first arrived. Now on the screen here in Norway we never get to see her and she doesn't have any storylines but i think Jack is coming soon so that'll be good :)

I like Martha's character alot! She can be one of the guys but at the same time be the typical girl next door. She look stunning and she's been through so much so i feel really sorry for her. I know she's selfish and everything but she has a reason to be!

her best acting moments were in the wedding/ plane crash.

I disagree. She was by far at her best during the baby abortion and Cam storyline, she is also superb at the moment.

Shes definatly one of the main actors on HnA that has improved the most. Congratulations to her :)

And she apears to be a lovely person aswell :)

I love her :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived