Jodi Gordon

Guest Tasha

I love Martha's character. She's the only one out of the lot of them that will drink beer and I think it's awesome. She's not as 'precious' as some of the other girls (which really annoys me) and Jodi has come a long way since she started. The fact that Jack and Martha are a great couple may play a part in that too :P

I think my favourite scene that she's done has to be where she was telling Jack about how she was walking home from the movies when she was six and how it scared her after the Corey incident. She did it amazingly well.

and i dont like Krystal

Oi! :P

As for the nude photos. Dude. There are websites for that sort of thing. This ain't one of them.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont this Jodi would do a nude pic, but thats your loss, not ours. She gorgeous.

And i agree with Krystal, Martha is the only gal on the show who can get drunk and still be awesome. I love Martha when she's drunk. My fav drunk on the show, and Jodi plays it well :D Thats why her new storyline is probs what im looking forward to the most this year, then Jack and Marthas reunion :D

lol *Claps*

I agree! I loved that sceen where she told Jack about walking home because we have limited information about her life before arriving in the bay. I loved the fact that she told Jack and no-one else though... :) In that sceen she showed that she's not just a pretty face :P

I'm going to admit at first I didn't like her chraracter but she has come along way since her first appearence. lol didn't help that she went out with Jesse for a bit, I liked him and Josie, with Martha it was wierd.

I love Jodi she is such a good actor but why did she have to like ASH!!!! :angry::angry:

Oh well she is still

And I only started watching home and away on the 4001 episode there was nothing on TV and it was Martha that made me watch and now I am addicted

SO THANK YOU MARTHA

I'd love to see more of Martha's adoptive family like her dad or another brother. :wink:

I agree :)

I was talking to another Martha fa and I said how I wished that when Martha has her spirallying out of control faze, her dad could come into the show or Macca come back. I love the relationship between Macca and Martha :)

Tasha, I was the same before Jack, I never really noticed her much.

dingbat_dom I love her and Ash aswell :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived