Jodi Gordon

Guest Tasha

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeh, Jodi is a great actress.I think she acted so well through the downward spiral Martha went through after her abortion and then whilst she was goin out with Cam.Very lucky girl gettin 2 kiss Ben Geurens (Ash) as well...! :wink: ne1 else agree wit me that he's hottt? :)

No, Jodi is very lucky to be able to kiss Paul O'Brien, well when they were together, and when they do get back together :wub: Ben is nothing compared to Paulie.

And she has the best, ok second best hair on the show, and the best eyes. I hate that butt, jokes. Love ya Jodz :)

• 3 weeks later...

Jodi is a great actress, she plays Martha so well. Jodi and Paul have a great chemistry together playing Martha and Jack....keep up the good work, long may they stay in H&A :rolleyes:

Agree with ya, she is superb! As are Jack and Martha, the chemistry between the two of them is just fantastic!! Hope she stays on Home and Away for a long time.

Archived