Jodi Gordon

Guest Tasha

I think Jodi Gordon's acting has improved so much since she began on HAA! She is getting better and better... she has had so many storylines since her arrival and i'm guessing that working on all these different storylines has really pushed her and helped her with the improvement of her acting skills!

I'm really liking Martha's character alot more now... just hope the writers get her back together with Jack... sooner rather than later!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

What I like most about Jodi Gordan is that she is beautiful but not in an intimidating way.

When the Martha,Sam & Jack senario occurred I generally felt for Martha as she was deeply in love with Jack but she didnt want to hurt Sam.That showed how much of a big heart she has,Jodi has really shown this in her brilliant acting.One of the most memorable moments of Jodi's acting was recently,the look on her face when she arrived at the church and saw Jack saying "I Do".Her reaction was heartwrenching but also when she ran out and collapsed in tears.

I almost cried myself.

• 2 months later...

sorry people...looks like i'm the only one to NOT love martha and jack, i only started really liking her when she fell for michael, i thought it was fab that the writers made that happen given their past and was gutted that they ended it, her and michael had WAY more chemistry then her and jack! their storyline has been going on for YEARS! (literally) don't you guys get bored? and irritated that they can't make up their minds! i mean, how often have we heard...i don't love him anymore, he's in my past, i don't want to go backwards-what a load of lies!!! btw. i only started to realise that she was gorgeous when i saw her through my beloved michael's eyes...what a waste of an incredible character...bring michael back! (before anyone tries to kick me out of this thread..i HAVE posted on the appreciate michael thread, just thought this thread was related)

I loved Michael too, he's the one man who hasnt stuffed Martha around in some way (not including the believer days of course). Its a pity they were sacrificed for the sake of j&m :( not that they're even together anyway. :rolleyes:

i have to say that i think martha just has a suffering complex, she likes to pick guys who reduce her to an emotional wreck and can't be honest with her if they tried...you're right that he's the one guy who didn't stuff her around, he was honest with her about everything from the start, in fact the only ONE, i repeat ONE time that he lied to her was when he said that jack couldn't come to say goodbye to her when they were supposed to go off and set up home somewhere else! but that was understandable coz at that point he thought that it jack wanting martha and not the other way round, coz she was so good at lying to him!

silly martha! have to say that i will NEVER understand how she couldn't fall madly in love with such a truly amazing guy!

sigh....

ps. the believer days don't count, that wasn't him! he was the biggest victim of the believers days...the michael after prison was the real person, and what a person he was!

• 4 weeks later...

this thread looked a bit dead so i thought i would write something. :)

i certainly love Jodi Gordon i think she is incrediby HOT and wonder why Jack chose Sam over her, if i was him, there would be no discussion about it, i would have to choose Martha, and Jodi Gordon is an amazing actress and i'm loving her and Roman at the moment.

Archived