Jodi Gordon

Guest Tasha

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as i hate to say it i do think she was initially hired for her looks, but she has improved dramatically since then and i grew to love Martha and i couldn't really see anyone else play the role and be as popular in it as Jodi (think Ella Scott Lynch: not a good idea to recast popular characters :angry: )

Paul doesnt have a girlfriend i though :unsure: He said he doesnt want one until later, probably after he finsihes with the show. He said something about wanting to make enough money so that he can spoil her and give her what she deserves, ok my words, but thats the basic jist of what he said.

Jodi's bf, Chris, does look like a monkey. I dont like him. Mainly because he went out with Krystal from BB06 before he was with Jodi, and i dont like Krystal :P But Jodi seems to be very much in love with him, and she calls him 'the one' so i guess we should be happy for her. At least she doesnt change her 'the ones' every 6months like Martha :P

• 2 months later...

Archived