Jodi Gordon

Guest Tasha

Martha does work. Just not of late. But she works at Noahs. Im sure she has some cash saved in her bank to spoil herself with. Or Jack or Alf might spoil her :P She's only 21. Im 20 and my parents buy me everything. So why not the boyfriend or grandfather, since he's the closest to a parent she has :P

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aww...she looks really cute with the fringe. I like it :) It suits her face as well. And then when she has a zit in the middle of her forehead, she can cover it :P Sorry, that was mean :) Love ya Jodi :)

Logies tomorrow night. Cant wait to see her dress <33

I agree. I think she is quite naturally beautiful and I'm quite sick of poeple referencing the way she looks negatively. She's not perfect but I'm willing to bet she looks a hundred times better than the people who abuse the way she looks. I love her new hair too, looks great on her. Might be a tad biast though because I have my fringe cut the same. :P And the wardrobe department made a great choice last night! :D

Archived