Jodi Gordon

Guest Tasha

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's not a model for Diva anymore? :( I love those pictures!

This happened ages ago for most of you but I need to say it. We're far behind here in Belgium. We just saw the 2006 finale last week.

I love Martha, I really do but I just wanted to yell at her the other night. She just found out Ash is married and has children. Her first reaction was great. She didn't want to see him anymore. I just wished she hadn't changed her mind. :( After her talk with Cassie, she had to listen to all his lies again and she fell for it!!! :angry: I kept saying "Listen to your auntie Morag!". But did she listen? Noooooooooooooooo. :rolleyes:

I want Ash to disappear ASAP!!! :angry:

I cant get over how cute her fringe looks ^_^

And shes nolonger the face of Diva? :o

that sucks :(

Its wierd actually, I went to my local mall the other day, and theres a new Diva shop there as well, I was like; OMG! Please let Jodi be on the wall :P

But obviously, we have American or English models <_<

BOOO! lol

• 2 weeks later...

She'll choose the baby, i think.

This all just sucks so bad. I hope Paul and Jodi excel with this storyline. It'll be the perfect opportunity to show of their talent.

Oh a good note, cant wait for the Jodi, Paul, Conrad and Todd photoshoot. I just hope that Paul and Jodi are next to each other. At least that way i can cut the other two out, and i hope Todd is on her other side. Kah! Im actually conflicted. I want Jodi/Todd pics, and Jodi/Conrad pics, but i guess since i already have JC pics, JT pics will have to do. And of course there has to be PJ pics :wub: She gets to do a shoot with 3 of the best looking guys on the show, lucky girl :)

Geez Tash, you cant just be happy that she's in a photoshoot with your favorites, noooo you want to arrange the order too :P

And yes,

I think she'll choose the baby... then it'll probably miscarry anyway

:( I think i'm going to need to stock up on tissues.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived