Life Is Hard No Matter What Your Age

Guest tasha7905

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great update Tasha! Lucas is so cute when he is bemused about the whole situation. His innocence and lack of experience with girls really comes across in this story. I hope Jack knows what he is doing as well, but Martha had it coming. Go Tony :) at least things are going well there!

Thanks for the reviews. :)

Chapter 14 - Old and Young.

Tony's P O V

I think im eating this meal she has cooked with an inanae grin on my face. I havent kissed anyone in years and now I cant stop thinking about the kiss we shared earlier. Im trying so hard to listen to what she is saying but im not succeeding. It wasnt even much of a kiss I mean it wasnt majorly passionate but its made me weak, and now I can only hope that she likes me as much as I like her.

Lucas's P O V

"Im serious Luc, that girl is such a cow, she broke Ric and Cassie up a few months ago. She goes after whoever she wants it doesnt matter to her if they have a girlfriend or not. I dont want you talking to her" Matilda says to me for what has to be about the 5th time.

"Im not interested in her, honestly Mattie. Look I know we havent known each other that long but you have to believe me if I do talk to Belle again it will be just to make friends. Im still the new kid remember and we start school soon, I dont want to make enemies" I say grabbing her hand to try and get her to start our walk home.

"Ok, Well dont go out of your way to be nice. She will think you want to sleep with her?" She says bluntly.

"What" Im stunned, sex hasnt even been mentioned. "Since when are we talking about that?"

"We are not. Im just saying thats what Belle Taylor does." Matilda says smiling at me as we start to walk.

Im actually quite annoyed that she keeps going on about Belle when I havent mentioned Ric at all, but there is no point in saying anything, cause it would cause an arguement and im not very good at confrontation. A different topic is definately needed.

I stop walking at look at her, smiling I kiss her quickly. "Come on lets go to my house and I will cook us something".

Tony's P O V

"The meal was lovely Beth. Thank you" I say as we put the plates in the sink.

"Thanks, the company wasnt pretty good too" she says giving me a dazzling smile. "Shall we open another bottle of wine and go and sit in the lounge."

"Sounds good to me" I say. Im glad she suggested it, it is still quite early and I dont want the evening to end just yet.

We sit and I cant help but loook into her beautiful eyes. She laughs.

"Sorry" I say realising im just sat here gawping at her.

"I dont mind" she says moving closer to me, our lips meet eventually and we share our first passionate kiss.

Lucas's P O V

At least she has shut up about Belle now, hopefully we can get back to getting to know each other.

"Your a good cook Lucas. I could get used to this" She says smiling at me as we finish dinner.

"Thanks" I say and I know im blushing I have never been very good at taking compliments and apparently its even worse when it a gorgeous girl saying them.

"Shall we watch a dvd?" She suggests.

"well we havent set the one in here up yet, the only one we have working is in Jack's room" Im not sure if I should have mentioned that she looks a bit stunned. "I didnt mean anything by that" I say and Im stuttering slightly. Way to make a fool of yourself Lucas.

"Yea I know you didnt, its just wouldnt your Dad or Jack mind" she says innocently.

"Jack probably wont be home tonight" I say thinking about him and Belle's mum. "And the film will probably be finished by the time Dad gets back" I lie. Dads words from the other nigh echo in my mind. I know he wouldnt approve but were not going to do anything wrong so it should be ok.

Tony's P O V

I didnt expect everything to move so quickly. I feel like I have known Beth for years, We keep kissing and suddenly she pulls away. I look at wondering what I have done wrong.

"there isnt anyone else home you know" she says standing up and walking towards the bedrooms "Are you going to join me?" she says seductively before she disappears into the hallway.

Lucas's P O V

I could do this forever, we have hardly seen any of the film but I really dont care. Matilda is laying on top of me kissing me passionately. It feels fantastic and has done for the past hour. I roll her off me and make it so I am laying on top of her. I stop kissing her and look deep into her eyes.

"I think I love you Mattie" I say and immediately wish I hadnt, why did I say that I have known her for less than a week. God I hope I havent ruined everything. She'll probably never want to see me again now, I bet I have scared her off. I have always been the serious type but that was taking it a bit too far. I should have kept my feelings to myself.

Archived