Life Is Hard No Matter What Your Age

Guest tasha7905

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahahaha! I love Tony! He was just like: Hey there's Lucas with another girl *Matilda storms off*, Oh look! Jack with Amanda *Martha storms off* Oh well! Too bad for my boys but my love life totallllly rocks.

That was great Tasha! Can't wait for more.

Just a short chapter.

Chapter 12 - Women

Jack's P O V

This Amanda woman is so blatant its fantastic. I have never met a woman so upfront, everytime she speaks to me she flutters her eyelashes or strokes my arm. Not that I mind though.

Lucas P O V

Belle is good company, she is very sure of herself the complete opposite to me in fact.

"So Lukey boy. What do you think to our town then" she says with a smile on her face.

"Its alright. The people seem nice, well everyone I have met so far" I say.

"Anyone in particular" she says to me and I can tell she is flirting. This is a situation I never thought I'd be faced with.

"Look Belle. Im sorry if I have given you the wrong impression but I already have a girlfriend." I blurt out.

"So you have a girlfriend where you used to live, she isnt here now is she" she says moving closer to me. I move back slightly.

"Actually I am" I hear Matilda say from behind me and I know this is going to get worse.

Tony's P O V

I have no idea why I am so nervous. I cant even pick out what shirt to wear. "Pull yourself together" I say to myself grabbing a shirt and putting it on. I just have this feeling that tonight is going to be special, different even. Im not sure why or how but it is making me feel like Im lucas's age. I just need a bit of courage, I pour a whisky and sit down to think about the night ahead and the wonderful woman Im aching to see.

Jack's P O V

"I guess I should get going" I say we have been flirting for ages and I have enjoyed it, she seems like good company and I need someone to help me forget Martha.

"You could come to my place for a drink" She says miling at me.

"Ok why not" I say as I see Martha walking in our direction "Lets go"

Amnda grabs my hand and I laugh knowing full well that Mac is watching. Im just not sure if she cares. Women I dont think I will ever understand them.

Archived