Life Is Hard No Matter What Your Age

Guest tasha7905

That was a great chapter!!! Matilda can't be angry at Lucas cause he told Belle and Mattie heard it so if she gets angry she is silly!!! Gosh this is lke a real show to me haha!!! Oh Tony is soooo absolutely cute!!! I can't wait till u update next!!!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a short chapter.

Chapter 13 - New experiences.

Lucas's P O V

"Matilda I might have known" Belle says still moving closer to me

"Belle, Just back off Lucas is with me and even if he wasnt he wouldnt go for a skank like you" Matilda says grabbing my hand and trying to position herself between Belle and I.

"lets just see about that shall we Maddie" Belle says kissing me on the cheek, and giving Matilda a wink she walks away from us, and I can hear her laughing as she goes.

I cant believe this is happening to me, Im not the type of guy girls want but I have to admit it is really flattering and ever so slightly cool.

I turn and look at Matilda and suddenly the situation doesnt seem so cool.

Tony's P O V

"You look beautiful" I say to Beth as I enter the house. She really does look good.

"Thanks your not to bad yourself" She says kissing me on the cheek. It takes all my will power to stop me from pulling her close to me and kissing her passionately.

"Come on lets sit down" She says leading me to the dining table. She has obviously gone to a lot of effort, everything is laid out so nicely. It looks so romantic.

"Thanks love" I say as she hands me a glass of wine and sits down next to me. She smiles at me and I think she is thinking the same thing as me or at least I hope she is. I might as well find out, I lean forward and touch her face, and kiss her lightly.

Jack's P O V

Amanda's house is amazing she is obviously one rich lady. We sit on the sofa with glasses of wine and she is chatting on telling me about her life.

If im honest im not really listening, there is only one reason I came back here and I think she knows that, she seems like an astute woman. Putting me glass down I lean closer to her and look in her eyes she realises then what I want if she didnt before.

I put my lips to hers and we kiss slowly, eagerly she returns the kisses and they get more passionate as she leads me upstairs.

There is no spark or connection between us, not like there was when I kissed Martha, but hey Martha doesnt want me and Amanda does, well at least for one night and I can think of worse ways to spend an evening than having sex with an attractive women.

Archived