Life Is Hard No Matter What Your Age

Guest tasha7905

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the reviews. :)

Chapter 15 - Overnight guests.

Tony's P O V

Well that was definately unexpected. I havent done anything like that in a long time, well not since Kate but im really glad we did, Beth is an amazing woman and I can see us being really happy together.

Looking at her sleeping now my heart swells im definately falling for her. I know I should be going home now but I cant leave her. Jack can look after Lucas. Im sure they will be fine.

Jack's P O V

That was definately one of the best evenings I have ever had, but that could be to do with alcohol I have consumed or the fact that Amanda is definately an experienced woman. She has gone down stairs to get more wine and im taking this oppurtunity to have a well earned rest.

Laying here even though I have had a great time I cant get the thought of Martha out of my head. I wonder if she was even bothered when she saw me with Amanda. I doubt it she probably didnt even care.

Lucas's P O V

Well I couldnt of made that any worse, after I told her I thought I loved her she asked me what I had said. I mumbled nothing and told her to carry on watching the film, which is now exactly what she was doing.

I lay back and close my eyes, I cant believe I have been such an idiot and now I have no idea what to do. I feel her move beside me and it surprises me that she is moving closer to me. I open my eyes to find her staring at me.

"Me too Lucas" she whispers.

"what" I say puzzled at what she means.

"I love you too Lucas" she says to me shyly. I must be dreaming she cant have just said that she feels the same way as I do. Things like this dont happen to me.

I look at her again and realise its real. I pull Matilda close to me and kiss her. I dont ever want this night to end.

Jack's P O V

Finally Amanda is asleep and I can begin to make my way home its nearly 1am and im exhausted but in a good way.

A little while later I walk quietly into my house. I can hear the t.v in my room which surprises me. I walk past Lucas's room and see that it is empty he must be watching something in my room.

"Luc mate, what are you still doing up?" I say entering my room. Looking down at my bed im stunned to see my baby brother fast asleep with his arms wrapped tightly around his girlfriend they are so close their lips are practically touching. I have to admit it is quite a nice scene to witness. I turn the t.v. off and walk to Dads room to see if he knows that Matilda is here, I doubt he does somehow.

Opening the door to his room im stunned again, my dad isnt here which means he must still be with Beth, laughing to myself I walk to Lucas's room. Laying down on his bed I cant help but feel a little sad that my Dad and brother appear to have found their dream women and the one I want doesnt want me.

Aww great as usual Tasha! Luc and Mattie are really cute as are Tony and Beth (and im sure there has already been more action between them than there has been on tv! :P lol) And poor Jack! He wants Martha! And im sure Martha wants him to! They just arent seeing it! <_< lol Cant wait for the next update! :)

Archived