Life Is Hard No Matter What Your Age

Guest tasha7905

Well seeing as you all say such nice things here is the next update.

Chapter 16 - Sneaking.

Lucas's P O V

Something is disturbing my sleep, opening my eyes I cant help but smile at the sight in front of me.

"Morning Lucas" Mattie says before kissing me.

"Hi" I say I could wake up like this everyday. Then realisation kicks in. "Oh my god you shouldnt be here we are going to be in so much trouble. What time is it? We have to get you out of here before any one realises"

"I think its to late Lucas, its nearly 9am. Our parents will be up." she says not sounding worried at all.

"Arent you worried about what your mum will say" I ask stunned at how calm she is.

"No it was worth it" she says kissing me again and memories of the night before come flooding back.

"I love you" I say wanting to say it without regret or panic.

"I love you too" she says.

"Now we had better face the music" I say grabbing her hand and walking out of Jack's room.

Tony's P O V

"Beth I really have to go the boys will be up, not to mention your children. We are not exactly setting a good impression if they catch us" I say laughing but with a degree of panic we overslept completely. I dont know about Beth but I think I slept better than I have in years probably because im happy and contented.

"Ok Tony lets try and get you out of here un-noticed but I dont think it will be easy." she says smirking at me with a naughty twinkle in her eye.

I laugh and kiss her as we leave the room, sneaking out like love struck teenagers.

Jack's P O V

Washing my car seems to relax me, well maybe not relax but at least it makes me think about something else for a while.

Someone giggling interrupts my peace and I peer around the car to see whats going on, laughing to myself I see Lucas sneaking his girlfriend out of the house. He walks her to the edge of the house and I can tell from the look on his face that he thinks he has got a way with having a girl in the house overnight but unfortunately for my brother he cant see what I can which is Beth and my dad doing exactly the same thing from the house next door.

This could be just the sort of entertainment I need.

Lucas's P O V

"I love you too" she says to me for about the 6th time.

I kiss her again and she starts to walk off but I pull her back to me and kiss her more. "I love you" I say again and she giggles.

"Lucas stop it, I have to go." she says

"Just one more kiss and I will let you go, I promise" I know I sound really soppy but I dont care. She kisses me and I let go of her hand. "Im glad you spent the night with me" I say.

"She what" My dads voice says from behind us.

I turn to see him and Mattie's mum standing there. "Dad I can explain its not how it sounds" I say quickly and then I realise that dads clothes are crumpled and he doesnt have his shoes on, he didnt come home last night, I could use this to my advantage.

Tony's P O V

"Inside Lucas" I say not quite believing what I had just heard, he had his girlfriend here all night what was Jack thinking. I mean I know he is 16 but that doesnt mean he can have girls in his room all night. "sit" I say to Lucas as we enter our house "You know the rules Lucas no girls in your room and sure as hell not all night."

"Actually it was in Jack's room" he says a little to cockily for my liking.

"What, why, hang on where was Jack?" I say completely confused.

Jack's P O V

"I slept in Lucas's room" I say entering the house to help Luc out. My brother looks stunned that I was actually at home last night.

"Why didnt you stop Lucas having his girlfriend here then" dad says angrily.

"We didnt do anything I swear" Luc says to dad.

"he's telling the truth" I say and recieve a thankful look from Lucas. "When I got home at 1ish I went to my room and Luc and Matilda were fast asleep with the t.v. still on, it was completely innocent."

"Ok fair enough but Luc you still shouldnt have gone into a bedroom with her you know the rules" Dad says

"yes but father dear, if you'd have come home last night you would have known what was going on" I say grinning as Lucas turns to look at Dad with the same grin on his face.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived