Life Is Hard No Matter What Your Age

Guest tasha7905

^^

agreed. Poor Jacky. Maybe Marthas just scared of commitment :unsure: Tony seems heaps happy, compared to his boys. Poor Luc, i dont think he has to worry about Ric, but i think Mattie has to worry about Belle :lol: Great chapter

Please update soon :D

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry its taken so long to update.

Chapter 11 - New faces.

Jack's P O V

"That looked painful" I say as I watch Lucas come off his board. We have been surfing for half an hour or so, when I got home from Noah's after my confusing encounter with Martha, Lucas was sat on the sofa muttering about Matilda being off with a friend. Im guessing from the look on his face that its a male friend. Anyway surfing seemed like the best way to clear my head and his. So here we are.

"It wasnt to bad" Lucas says walking out of the surf.

"Hey Luc I think we are being watched" I say as I notice two girls sitting further down the beach. Martha isnt the only woman in the bay maybe I can meet someone else. I smile and wave at these new females ignoring the looks my younger brother is giving me.

Lucas's P O V

Why does he have to be such a flirt. He has no idea how embarrasing it is, especially since one of them looks around my age.

I think he is acting like this for a reason because when he came home earlier he wasnt happy. Something to do with the girl he went out with, maybe he didnt get the girl this time, not like I did, well at least I think I did she is my girlfriend after all even though I have let her go off with another guy, a good looking guy at that. Should I have put my foot down is that whats expected of me. God I dont know.

"Luc, I think we have pulled" Jack says interrupting my thoughts. I look up and see them walking towards us.

"Great" I say sarcastically. Whatever it is Jack is trying to prove I dont want to be a part of it.

Jack's P O V

I had forgotten how much fun flirting could be especially when there is no chance of me getting hurt.

"Hello Ladies" I say smiling at them.

"Hey" The younger one says looking directly at my brother, when did he become a babe magnet.

"Hi" luc says quietly.

"My names Jack and this is my brother Lucas" I say smiling at the blonde women in front of me. She looks older than me but not by much and she is stunning.

"Im Belle and this is my mum Amanda" the yonger one says still staring at Lucas.

A mother at her age that I didnt expect, but I guess its not a problem.

Lucas's P O V

I smile politely at Belle but she is kind of making me feel uncomfortable. Jack is chatting to her mum easily even though she is not his type at all.

"Jack Im heading home" I say walking off "Bye guys"

"Wait Lucas I'll walk with you Belle says catching up with me.

I guess Im going to have to mention Maddie, let her know that Im taken, Wow that sounds big headed maybe she just wants to be friends and there is nothing wrong with me having attractive female friends especially seeing as Matilda has male friends. Jack may have done me a favour after all.

Tony's P O V

Walking out of the surf club I notice Matilda and another girl.

"Hi Mr Holden have you seen Lucas" Maddie says.

"And Jack" the other girl says smiling at me.

"Hi girls, Call me Tony by the way. Im guessing you are the girl my son met last night" I say to the pretty brunette in front of me.

"Yea" She says "Im Martha."

"Nice to meet you and Im sorry girls but I havent seen either of my sons this afternoon." If Im honest I Hadnt even thought about my sons I had been having too much of a good time with Beth.

"Oh hang on. Matilda isnt that your boyfriend" Martha says pointing down the beach.

"Yea" Matilda says strangely "With Belle Taylor". She storms off in Luc's direction and I get the feeling my youngest may be in trouble.

"Well nice to meet you Tony" martha says. "I had better go"

"Wait love thats Jack over there" I say pointing to the beach where Jack is joking with a blonde woman.

"So it is" Martha says quietly "With Amanda vale" And with that she storms off in the opposite direction.

I have no idea what is going on in either of my sons love lives, all I know is that mine is looking pretty good and my boys are old enough to sort there own out so I dont have to worry. I can just go home and get ready for my dinner date with Beth.

Archived