Life Is Hard No Matter What Your Age

Guest tasha7905

Wow! Soooo many updates and they were all just so great! There's so much I loved I cannot possibly name them all.

Tony is gorgeous! I loved it when he tried to talk to Lucas about dating, and he started to get embarrassed. He is just the daggiest dad :P

Lucas is soooo adorable! I want to steal him! He is just so sweet, it was so nice of him to ask Matilda if he could kiss her, it was just gorgeous :wub: And it was cute when he practically shouted at Matilda when she asked him if he was sure about them going out.

Like everyone else, I loved the line that Matilda made about Beth fancying Tony.

Hehe, so sweet! And I really like Tasha and Jack's friendship at the moment, can't wait to see some Jack and Martha interaction.

The fact that I came on here and there were like four updates was awesome :D Keep em coming, well done Tash!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love going away! I have so much to catch up on.

Great chapters Tash.

Lucas is so cute with Matilda, I laughed out loud at the shaving stuff.

Tony's cute too, it's hard imagining him so shy but you write him so well.

Alright I'll admit it I quite like the way you're writing the Jack/Martha stuff, just don't let him lose all that adorable cockiness!

Great work, I'm going away again tonight for two days so there'll be more chapters when I'm back? *hint, hint*

Chapter 8 - Asking

Jack's P O V

I walk into the diner and see Tash "HI" i say walking over to her.

"hey Jack" she says smiling at me "So what do you want to know?"

"Wow your not subtle are you" I say laughing.

"Not when I think there is love potential around" she says winking at me "By the way Mac will be down in a minute she only lives upstairs."

"What why didnt you tell" I say, god Im nervous, I dont usually get nervous. What if she thinks Im an idiot. How will I deal with that.

"Just be yourself Jack, you will be fine" Tash says as if she can read my mind.

I see Martha approaching us. "Hey guys" she says smiling. That smile is fantastic, I watch her as she talks to Tash. Im trying to remember everything about her. Suddenly Tash says goodbye to us and leaves.

Here it goes its now or never. "Martha" I say being brave "Do you fancy meeting mefor a drink tonight"

She eyes me suspiciously then says "Sure I will meet you in Noahs at 8"

I walk out of the diner with a spring in my step. I have a date.

Lucas's P O V

I hear dads car pull into the driveway and stop kissing Matilda.

"What" She says as I move from the position im in which is pretty much laying on top of her.

"My dads home" I say as we sit up and make it look like we have really been watching TV. My dad is generally pretty laidback but Im not sure if he would approve of me laying on top of her blatantly in the middle of a full on kissing session.

"Hey" I say as the front door opens, surprise hits me as he enters with Maddie's mum.

Tony's P O V

Luc looks guilty as we enter the house, and from the look of both of them I would say they have done nothing but make out all afternoon. Lucas's hair is ruffled and they both seem flustered. I can tell Beth is noticing too as she smiles at me.

"Sit down Beth, make your self comfortable. Lucas could you give me hand getting the drinks please" I say as Lucas joins me in the kitchen. "Luc mate how would you feel if I asked Beth out on a date" I say watching his face for a reaction, but there isnt one.

"I'd say go for it, its about time you started dating" he says smiling at me.

"Your sure" I grin at him

"Yes go for it and anyway from what I can tell if you start dating Matilda's mum it will benefit me anyway." He says.

"How that" I say.

"Well if you are out together all the time the chances of me and Maddie having two free houses is pretty high" He says laughing as he walks back into the lounge. I watch as he sits by Maddie and puts her hand in his own.

When did my boy get cocky and confidant, he definately isnt the same boy that drove into the bay 3 days ago. I think this girl is good for him. Now I only have to hope that her mum is for me.

Lucas's P O V

I squeeze Maddies hand and she looks at me. "Shall we go to the beach" I whisper gesturing towards my dad and her mum. She understands and agrees.

We leave my house and I wink at my dad on the way out. I hope Mrs Hunter likes him as much as he seems to like her. Matilda thinks she does.

This town certainly seems to be changing us Holden men. I just hope Jack finds someone too.

Tony's P O V

"I would love too" she says.

Thank god I really thought I was going to get turned down.

"How about tonight" I say smiling at her.

"Sounds great" She says her eyes are sparkling. I could look at her for hours.

Our moment if thats what it is is suddenly interrupted by Jack entering the room.

"Ive got a date Dad" He shouts before he notices Beth is in the room. I watch as he goes red and walks off to his room.

All of us have someone in our lives at this moment and that hasnt happened before, I just hope it works out for my sons and for me of course.

Archived