Guest tasha7905

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At long last here is the next update.

Chapter 9 - Getting to know you.

Jack's P O V

"Well it looks like we are all going out tonight then" I say as dad tells me about his date with Beth. Well he doesnt tells me he kind of asks if its ok with me, as if it wouldnt be, my dad is a strange bloke sometimes.

"Hey Im not" Lucas says looking at me "Im staying in"

"Will you be alone" I say winking at him. I hadnt told dad that I had witnessed a different side to Lucas early that afternoon.

"Yes alone" He says going red.

I cant tell if he is lying or not, but I havent got time to think about what Lucas might be up to. I have to get ready for my date with Martha.

Tony's P O V

"If Matilda comes here or you go over there you stay in the lounge Lucas. No going in bedrooms" I say as Lucas squirms in front of me, I noticed the look jack gave him earlier and I know Im missing out on something but knowing my sons they will tell me if I need to know. "I know your a sensible boy but there is no point in putting temptation in your way." I can see his embarrasment growing, I had better stop now I think i have been cruel enough.

"Have a good night son" I say leaving to go and collect Beth. We are going to restaurant in a town nearby and although I cant wait for the evening to start Im more nervous than I have ever been before.

Lucas's P O V

Finally they have both left. I reach for my phone and text Matilda telling her to come over. When I lied about staying in alone I hadnt intended to, I dont actually know why I did, I think part of me just wants to keep the night my own. I dont want the teasing that will inevitably flow from Jack's mouth.

Matilda walks in and she looks fantatstic, I walk over to her and kiss her, I cant help myself she smiles back at me and pulls away from my embrace. We sit down constantly holding each other, I dont want to stop holding her, just in case. If I let her go she might disappear and I will wake up and find out that summer bay and everything that has happened since I got her has been just a dream.

She speaks and brings me out of my strange thoughts. "Did you have a girlfriend where you lived before Lucas?"

I freeze at her question should I lie and make myself more impressive, no I should tell the truth, be myself she seems to like me for who I am anyway.

"No" I say slowly "to be honest your my first girlfriend. I hadnt even kissed anyone until you." I can feel my face going red.

"I kind of like that" she says putting her head on my shoulder. "It makes me feel special."

I let out my breath, not that I knew I was holding it in the first place. Seriously this girl is fantastic nothing puts her off. "what about you?" I say not knowing if I actually want to know the answer.

"Only one guy, but it didnt work out, he was only after one thing" she says easily.

"Oh" I reply. What else am I supposed to say to that, but at least she is honest, I ike the fact that she is. This getting to know each other thing is good if we are honest.

Jack's P O V

Martha is incredible and a big pain in the ass. We have been sat drinking beer after beer and it has been hilarious, she has an answer for everything, which is driving me mad but also makes me want to be with her even more. The conversation between us has been flowing easily so I guess there must be some sort of connection between us, I hope she feels it too.

"So Jack" She says moving closer to me "when were you planning on kissing me"

"About now I guess" I say leaning and putting my lips on hers. We kiss slowly but still with passion and I can safely say that it is different to any other kiss I have experienced.

Im lost in the moment, lost in her. Something inside me is telling me this is right.

Tony's P O V

Its been a wondeful evening, Beth seems to be a very caring woman.

"So whats your story, why are you single" she says, I knew the question would come up eventually but I still feel my body go cold as I try to answer her.

"Well this is probably not a first date conversation, but I will tell you anyway. I havent dated anyone since my wife died just after Lucas was born" I say looking straight into her eyes.

"Oh so why now" she says looking slightly stunned at my revelation.

"you made me want to. Im not quite sure what it is about you but something made me want to take you out." I say honestly.

"Well im glad you did" She smiles at me "Im enjoying getting to know you Tony Holden"

Lucas' P O V

I lay down on my bed. Maddie has just gone and im still smiling, I can still taste her kiss. I dont know if its because she is my first girlfriend or wether it is something else but I think Im in love already.

Jack's P O V

She is my perfect woman. I just know she is and that scares me, she captivates me in a way no other woman has and I get the feeling that she knows that. I lay on my bed and all I can think of his her. Maybe I am ready for Love.

Tony's P O V

It felt nice to go out tonight. Nice to be dating again. Beth is a wonderful woman and we have a lot in common, I just hope she thinks so too, because I have a strange feeling that Im becoming infatuated very quickly by the woman next door.

Aw! That was so cute...Holden's in love :wub:

Martha is incredible and a big pain in the ass :lol:

That's such a Jack reaction and I can really see him thinking that.

Lucas was so cute, and Tony, actually all of them. Are you sure I can't have one Tash?

Archived