Life Is Hard No Matter What Your Age

Guest tasha7905

Thanks. here is the next chapter.

Chapter 5 - Dating and Partying.

Jack's P O V

The party is great, this town seems to know how to do things. Im talking to this guys called Kim, he seems to know most of the stunning girls here and there are a few. I notice Tasha and she is making her way towards me closely followed by some geeky guy.

"This is Robbie, my boyfriend" She says.

I cant believe a girl like her is dating this guy he looks like a right nerd. "hey" I say shaking his hand. I look at Tash and you can see that she is clearly in love with him.

Now that is something I dont understand love. Whats the point, when Im older yea maybe I will want to fall in love but Im young and playing the field is much more fun.

"Ssh guys she is here" Kim says.

Everyone goes quiet as the door opens.

"Surprise" the whole room shouts as a dark haired girl enters the house.

I feel my heart flutter, she is gorgeous.

"Thats Mac" tasha says noticing me staring. "Martha Mackenzie. She is the reason I invited you"

Lucas's P O V

I knock on the door and Mrs Hunter opens it. "hello is matilda ready" I say trying to stay calm.

"Yes Lucas, she will be out in a minute. Hows your dad settling in ok?" She asks

"Good yea" I mutter

"Mum we are going out stop quizzing him because you fancy his dad" Matilda says appearing in front of me" Hi lucas"

We leave her house before I say anything to her. "You look beautiful" I say and she does she is wearing a red dress and it suits her pefectly.

"Thanks" she smiles at me and I feel strange again.

"Shall we go to the diner" I say. We start to walk and I want to hold her hand like we did earlier but I cant bring myself to do it. She walks closer to me and puts her arm around my waist, Im so glad she knows what she is doing. I follow her lead and put my arm on her bare shoulders, I feel her flinch at my touch, maybe she is feeling as strange as I am.

Jack's P O V

The people of Summer bay are really friendly. Im having a great time. Even though Tasha's boyfrined is a geek he is genuinely a nice guy. The problem is I cant concentrate on what anyone is saying because I cant take my eyes of her. She is really stunning, I feel my legs go weak as I see her approaching me.

"You must be one of the Holden's" She says confidentally. I cant help but smile at her.

"Im Jack Holden" I say shaking her hand.

"Well thanks for coming Jack" She says walking off. The image of her is now permantly burnt into my mind. Maybe I should give this Love thing another try.

Lucas's P O V

Im having the best time. She is not only attractive, she is intelligent and funny too. We have eaten and talked about our lives. She has three brothers so I guess I will have to watch how I treat her.

"Shall we go down to the beach. I know some really nice places" she says and there is that smile again.

"Sounds good to me" I say paying the bill. Going anywhere with her sounds good to me.

We leave the diner and I grab her hand entwining my fingers with hers. She leads me to a part of the beach I havent been to before.

"This is amazing" I say. We sit down on the sand, the moon is casting a glow on the water and it looks, well romantic is probably the best way to describe it. I look at Maddie, she looks even prettier in the moonlight, she turns and looks me in the eye. I stare back into her beautiful blue eyes and I feel confidant for the first time this evening.

"Matilda. Can I kiss you?" I say quietly, my fingers stoking her cheek. She nods and I lean down to her and our lips meet.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 6 - Happy.

Jack's P O V

I wish I didnt have to leave the party but I have to start work early tomorrow and I dont want to turn up hungover on my first day. I feel exhilarated at the moment though and I think its cause of her, she seems to have an affect on me, this town seems tohave an affect on me. I stop walking and stare out on to the beach. I smile as I see my little brother sat on his date, i can hardly believe what im seeing as he leans in and kisses the girl next door, This town must have an affect on him too. Now if only dad would be brave and put himelf out there, maybe we could all be happy.

Lucas's P O V

I cant believe I am kissing a girl, I cant believe I am kissing this girl. I love the feel of her lips on mine. She opens her mouth slightly as if she is inviting me in, our tongues become entwined with each other as our kiss gets passionate. I pull away and smile at her, she leans against me and I put my arms around her, we sit in silence just watching the stars. I kiss the top of her head, although Im not really sure why I just feel the need to. As dates go I think this is succesful and I really dont want it to end but I know that we both have to go home soon.

Tony's P O V

"Hey" Jack says as he enters the house.

He looks happy, happier than I have seen him for a while. I cant help but smile as he sits down next to me.

"Your early,even Luc isnt home yet." I say. I think this is the first time Luc has ever been out later than Jack.

"I think Luc is a little bit busy" Jack says laughing as he tells me what he saw.

My little boy having his first kiss, they are both growing up, in a few years they will have both left home and I will be all alone. My mind wonders to Beth Hunter again.

Jack's P O V

I can tell my dad is thinking of something, he gets a strange look on his face when he thinks. I wish he would confide in me, tell me whats on his mind, but I know there is no point in asking as he wont say.

Lucas's P O V

We are nearly home and I slow my pace down. I dont want her to go in I dont want this night to end. We stop outside her house and she turns to face me. I put my arms around her and lean down and kiss her softly, she kisses back and then pulls away.

"Lucas?" she says quietly, she looks nervous and Im worried have I done something wrong. "Does this mean we are together?"

Her question stuns me "You mean boyfriend/girlfriend together?" I ask.

She nods shyly. I look down at her, she look scared as she waits for me to speak. I smile at her and nod, I walk her to her door. We share one more kiss and she goes in.

Ive got a girlfriend that is definately different. Living here is turning out to be a great thing.

Tony's P O V

Maybe it wouldnt hurt to get to know her. It doesnt have to mean anything, just friends she might be taken for all I know. I wil go and speak to her tomorrow. Yea thats what I will do. I look up as I hear Lucas come in.

He has a silly grin on his face and a glazed look in his eyes. Definately a teenager in love I can read the signs. "How did it go" I ask.

He smiles dreamily "Ive got a girlfriend" he says and walk off to his room.

Jack and I burst out laughing as he shuts his bed room door.

Archived