Life Is Hard No Matter What Your Age

Guest tasha7905

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eee another tash fic to get into. Yay ^_^. I love the stories you tell. The Holdens probably have/had the most potential of any family in the bay. It'll be interesting to see how you use it :)

If I could just offer one little piece of technical advice, you're switching tenses a little bit. eg:

I looked up to see both he and Dad smirking at me. (past tense)

"What" I say to them completely confused. (present tense)

Great fic though. I look forward to reading more :D

we walked to our house a stunning blonde walks into the house next door.

Ok the only blonde i can think of is Tasha, and if it is Tasha that his talking about, im going to collapse. Wait till he sees the gorgeous brunette, shes prettier, and Jack and Tasha is a big nono. But great chapter though

Please update soon :D

Well done, I'm really liking it so far. It's so great to have a fic that revolves around family and not just love interests. It reminded me of when the Holden's first came to the bay and they had all that great interaction which now never happens of course. : ( The POV style is really refreshing. Just be careful wth proof-reading.

Archived