Life Is Hard No Matter What Your Age

Guest tasha7905

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 4 - Preparation.

Tony's P OV

Lucas has been in the bathroom for hours. I have absolutely no idea what he is doing in there. Jack has already gone out, to a party apparently. I hope he meets someone special he hasnt had a girlfriend in a while, he is scared of getting hurt again I guess.

I can hear Lucas walking back to his room. I guess I should have a chat with him, man to man, make sure he is clued up about the dating game. I didnt have to have the talk with Jack he was an obvious womaniser from the day he was born, it seemed to come naturally. Lucas is different though.

"Luc, mate come out here please" I shout.

He appears in the doorway and I hide the laugh that is threatening to escape. He has shaving cuts on his face even though there is pretty much nothing to shave, bless him.

"Whats up dad?" he says. I look up at my youngest son, he is handsome even if I do say so myself.

"I just want to make sure you are prepared for your big date" I say. I can see the embarrasment on his face instantly.

"How do you know I have a date" he says

"Im your dad mate it is my job to know these things. Its with Matilda Hunter right?" I ask him. He nods, I can see him squirming he really doesnt want to be talking to me about his love life. "Look son, im not trying to embarrass you. I just want to make sure you have a good time. Do you have any questions?"

"no way" he says quickly.

"Ok well all I can say, is dont be too nervous or too keen, and dont do anything that she doesnt want you to do." I cant believe I just said that, I made it sound like Im encouraging him to have sex. "Just dont do anything" I say. God I am really bad at this.

Lucas's P O V

This is so embarrasing dad seems to think Im going to try and sleep with her does he actually know me at all.I havent even thought about it. Well ok I have but only in like a fantasy way. I know it wont happen and I dont want it to. I just want to get to know her.

Dad is still babbling on about taking things slowly. He is really bad at this. Where is Jack when I need him. Im not really listening to dad. I cant seem to think of anything but her, when she smiled at me earlier I felt strange kind of weak. Im not sure why, I have heard people say thats how you feel when your in love but I cant be I have only just met her.

I notice that dad has stopped talking finally. he is looking at me waiting for me to confide in him or ask him something. I dont want to let him down but I want to keep this to myself till I know more about her, till I know what Im feeling.

"Thanks for the advice dad, I will keep it mind" I say, its seems to satisfy him.

"Have a good time Lucas" he says.

Well this is it my very first date. I have no idea what to expect. I leave the house. My hands shaking as I grab the door handle.

Archived