Writers Assistance

-Annie-

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need help with titles for a new story, I've got some in mind, but any opinions/thoughts would be great.

Here is some kind of idea about what the story will most likely be about.

Matilda & Henry move to the bay from boarding school when they are 17. Both used to being (kinda) rich, but mainly spoiled, they are stuck up brats who intend to cause problems in the sea-side town.

Ric & Drew are best mates, having grown up together. Luke is a mysterious loner who mocks Matilda openly when she begins school with them.

Cassie, Belle & Anna are best friends who hate Ric & Drew with a passion, but they hate Matilda and Henry even more so when they arrive with the belief that they are going to take over Summer Bay High.

Need more? Highlight if you want this ruined for you.

Henry instantly wants independant Cassie, who has a secret crush on quiet Luke, who thinks Belle is perfect, who knows Ric has a great body, who thinks Matilda has it going on, who thinks Drew is decended from Roman Gods, who believes Anna is his 'one', who likes to think Henry is deeper than his shallow, vain, first impression. Sounds fun, right?

Never have things been this complicated in Summer Bay before.

Don't worry though, there will be coming of age moments, in between parties that change their beliefs about one another forever.

Title ideas I have are:

World Come Undone

(or simply World Undone)

Of Sins & Sacrafice

Miles from Home

All My Life

Thoughts? Opinions? Criticisms about the plot line? Anything is useful at this stage!

Edited by sevenpuddings

I'll tell you one thing...I love it already!

Sins and sacrifice, or Musie's idea, that collision one...

Has anybody any ideas for my fic Christmas Day as i have lost ideas! If you have any speak up!

Make Kit return as an actual character, and make the big meanie evil preson a real shock, like Colleen! That's all I got right now... :P

I like Sins & Sacrafice. I have one title...

Collision(sp?) of Two Worlds.

As for the plot, it is a little confusing but I love confusion as much as Unconventional pairings :wink:

Thanks. I like the idea of Collision, it works well with the plot I've outlined. Confusing plots are fun... most of the time, I really hate taking the easy, cliched route... which is where all the confusion comes in... although sometimes I can even confuse myself... :unsure:

Thanks for those who commented too, since I thought of them, I'd always been leaning towards World Come Undone, and Of Sins & Sacrafice, and now I have Tainted Muses idea, I've got three to play around with. Hopefully after I've written some, one of the titles will stand out more :)

World Undone grabbed me straight away Jess, I just found it really intriguing and deep but with so many levels. They're all good suggestions though. The plot sounds great...can't wait!

I have some help for writers block!

either do it yourself, or ask someone...it helped me!

Name a place...eg., Diner

Name two females (or any number, doesn't matter!) eg, Colleen, and belle

Name two males ^^same as above eg. Kim and Alf

A few words: Heart, jail, computer

And anything else you want to add...it gives you ideas!