Writers Assistance

-Annie-

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a fic that I started a few months back that I just can't seem to get back into writing. It's a fic called Therapy From The Grave and is based round Kit and Lucas.

I just can't seem to get the inspiration to write it. Perhaps I need to go over the plan this afternoon and make some changes. I really want to finish it because my thoughts of Lucas slash are still in my mind. I need to finish it damn it!

If anyone has any suggestions of inspiration then speak up.

I also can't shake off thoughts of one shot fics involving Jack & Peter :ph34r:

I have a fic that I started a few months back that I just can't seem to get back into writing. It's a fic called Therapy From The Grave and is based round Kit and Lucas.

I just can't seem to get the inspiration to write it. Perhaps I need to go over the plan this afternoon and make some changes. I really want to finish it because my thoughts of Lucas slash are still in my mind. I need to finish it damn it!

If anyone has any suggestions of inspiration then speak up.

I also can't shake off thoughts of one shot fics involving Jack & Peter :ph34r:

That's a great title! :)

Picture/write a description of a graveyard at its very creepiest. Then put the characters in the scene and see how their conversation goes.

Hope that helps! :)

Jess, you seriously have to continue this! I've just read it, and it's amazing. Yes, I know I'm one to talk, not having updated my fic. since July or whatever, but mine is no where near as high a standard as yours! I seriously hope you can get your inspiration back, or whatever. :)

I am absolutely crippled with writers block at the moment. I just can't seem to get inspired to write anything. I love music has done some writing for me and that helped a bit but I'm still not feeling like writing at all, it's driving me crazy.

Edited by SKYKAT

• 2 months later...