A New Beginning

Guest Jackieleanne

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was so cute Jackie! I'm just gunna hide Henry under my jumper and steal him from this fic! All this adorable fluff, Matilda/Luke are :wub:, as per usual! But Henry and Jess are so my faves. Stealing this fic right out from under Mattie and Lukes noses. I loved his proposal, how awkward, random, and totally spur of the moment it was. Next, I can see him taking her to Vegas to get them married! Seriously though, I'm glad everything is working out for them, and I loved the fluff, as ususal! Can't wait for more!

Chapter 15

Matilda’s P.O.V

“What do you think is going on I mean why have they told us all to come home” I say as me, Lucas, mum and Tony walk down the beach back home,

“Mattie you’ll find out in a few minutes, no need to threat about things” Lucas says,

“She’s got a point though you know I mean something is going on there can only be two reasons they want the four of us back home” mum says,

“exactly I just hope everything’s ok” I say softly hoping that everything has been sorted out between them, I know that she is most likely pregnant but I really didn’t think they would announce it to all of us like this and I didn’t even know how my brother would have reacted about the chance that she might be pregnant.

“Hey” I say walking through the front door, Lucas, mum and Tony behind me,

“Is everything ok?” mum asks Henry and Jess who are sat down around the dinning room,

“Yeah we need to talk to you though” Henry says

“Ok” we all say sitting round the table, yeah she must be pregnant Jess is nervous as hell I can tell she also looks happy though so hopefully this means that her and my brother have sorted everything out.

Jess’s P.O.V

Sat around the table squeezing Henry’s hand tighter than I ever have before I don’t think I have ever felt as nervous as this before we was about to tell his mum and Tony that not only was we getting married but that we was also pregnant, I mean Matilda will already know what’s going on as she knows that I suspected I may be pregnant and I wouldn’t be surprised if she had discussed this with Lucas I mean she does tell him everything and knowing what she is like she has probably been worrying about me non stop.

“So what’s going on?” Beth asks looking at us concerned,

“Well the first bit of news is that well we are getting married” Henry says looking at me,

“Congratulations” Mattie and Lucas both say smiling at us,

“Oh wow congratulations oh now both my babies are growing up” Beth says about to stand up from the table,

“Well congratulations but one moment one set of news so there is more?” Tony says,

“Yeah” I say softly not sure of what else to say,

“Yeah well you see me and Jess are going to have a baby she’s pregnant” Henry says.

Archived