Guest Jackieleanne

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Chapter 19

Jess’s P.O.V

Two weeks later

“Oh my god Jess can you believe it we are getting married today” Mattie squeals running in the room, as I rub my eyes slowly starting to waken as she squeals excitedly,

“I know Mattie god what time is it I don’t think I’ve ever seen you so cheery in the morning” I say laughing softly to myself,

“It’s a little after 8 come on we need to get glamed up and mum is making us pancakes for breakfast” she says as she whips the covers back off the bed reaching for my hand and helping me up,

“Oh Mattie just think this afternoon we are going to be sisters” I squeal looking at her,

“Oh my god” she squeals starting to jump up and down

“What’s all that noise about come on you two breakfasts out and your lovely bridesmaids are here” we hear Beth shout from the front room.

Lucas’s P.O.V

“God listen to them I don’t think they’ve stopped squealing all morning” I hear my brother say as he walks back into the living room, “wow look at you bro” he says as he looks over at me where I stood adjusting my tie in front of the mirror,

“Thanks bro” I say smiling, “Where’s Henry?” I ask him,

“Oh he’s writing a letter for Robbie to give to Mattie” he says “Scott and Hayley sent something over as well it’s a shame they couldn’t make it” dad says as he walks out fully suited.

Matilda’s P.O.V

“Matilda are you ready?” I hear my older brother’s voice say as he knocks on my door,

“Yeah I’m decent come in” I say softly as I stand in front of my mirror twirling around,

“Oh Mattie you look beautiful” he says as he enters the room, “dad, Grandpa and Kit would be so proud of you, you know” he says softly as he walks over and hands me the envelope,

“whose this from?” I ask him puzzled,

“Henry he wanted to give his twin something before the wedding while he couldn’t get across to see you” he says, I tear at the top slightly opening it and pulling the letter out,

Tilly,

I wanted to come and see you but I couldn’t obviously as I’d more than likely bump into Jess and you know how you two keep on saying its badluck to see your bride before the wedding and all that, anyways just wanted to wish you all the best, don’t be getting those cold feet eh Lucas is my best friend and I can see how much he loves you and I know that you love him. Anyways I got to finish getting ready so I guess ill see you when your walking down the isle, I’m sure you and Jess will both look amazing

Henry xxx

“You ready to go, Tony and Jess are waiting out in the car for us” he says as I place the letter down on my bed,

“Yeah I’m ready” I say smiling as I take his hand and let him lead me out the door.

Aww, that was a really great chapter Jackie. :) I love how you managed to fit three different people's point of views. I loved the letter to Mattie from Henry, so i'm guessing the wedding will be the next chapter? :P

Can't wait for more. Update soon. :)

Aww, I'll have a Henry to go please! Hes so utterly adorable, but they all are. Jess & Mattie are so cute together, just as best friends/almost sisters should be, and I'm loving all the males interacting. And guh, full of fluff, god, its perfect! But now I want the wedding *pouts* I have to wait for another update?

Well... can I bribe you with anything to make it come more quickly?

Great work! Cannot wait for the next chapter!

Aww Henry is so sweet!! I agree with Jess, I love the relationship between Jess and Matilda, you've made Jess such a real character sometimes I forget she's your own.

I cannot wait for the wedding, it's gonna be so sweet :)!!

Archived