A New Beginning

Guest Jackieleanne

Chapter 20

Henry’s P.O.V

I couldn’t possibly tell you how nervous I am right now I watch as Ella, Martha, Tasha and Cassie make their way up their isle and I know that Jess will be next with Tony followed by my sister and Robbie, my heart skips a beat as I see her make her way down the isle. I can’t tell you how much I love her I can’t believe I’m

actually getting married I didn’t think this day would come for a long time.

Put your head against my life, what do you hear

A million words just trying to make the love song of the year

Close your eyes, but don’t forget, what you have heard

A man who’s trying to say three words,

Words that make you scared.

Lucas P.O.V

I have waited for this day since I first laid eyes on her, as soon as I saw her I knew that she was the one for me, the one that I wanted to be with forever the woman I wanted to marry and now here she is making her way down the isle she looks stunning absolutely breathtaking I swear that she is the most beautiful woman that I have ever laid eyes upon.

A million love songs later,

And here I am trying to tell you that I can

A million love songs later, and here I am, here I am

A million love songs later, and here I am.

Jess’s P.O.V

I can’t believe that I’m standing here saying the three words that I’ve always dreamed about saying, I’ve been dreaming for this day all of my life,

“do you Jessica Metcalfe take Henry Hunter to be your lawfully wedded husband?” I listen to the minister say,

“I do” I say smiling as a few tears slip from my eyes, I can’t help myself it’s the happiest day of my life I just hope that he says it back,

“Do you Henry Hunter take Jessica Metcalfe to be your lawfully wedded wife?” the minister asks him as my heart skips a beat,

“I do” he says smiling as he looks at me.

“I know pronounce you husband and wife” he says looking at us, this is the best moment that I have ever experienced.

Look into the future now, this is what I see,

A million chances pass me by

A million chances to hold you

Take me back, take me back, to where I wanna be

Hide away from all my truths

Through the light I see.

Matilda’s P.O.V

I couldn’t help but smile I had just watched my brother and my bestfriend get married and now it was my turn, my turn to say I do to the love of my life, to Lucas who I had loved for all these years since the first day that I laid eyes on him.

“Do you Matilda Jane Hunter take Lucas Anthony Holden to be your lawfully wedded husband?” I hear ask me, this is it,

“I do” I say smiling widely looking into Lucas gorgeous blue eyes that show so much love for me,

“Do you Lucas Anthony Holden take Matilda Jane Holden to be your lawfully wedded wife?” he asks

“I do” he says looking at me his smile wide for all to see as a few tears run down his own cheeks as well as my own,

“I know pronounce you husband and wife” he says before looking to both me and Lucas and Henry and Jessica and announcing “you may kiss your brides” and the next thing I know Lucas’s lips are crashing against my own in a passionate embrace as the cheers around us fade into the background as I get lost in my own little world with my husband.

A million love songs later,

And here I am trying to tell you that I can

A million love songs later, and here I am, here I am

A million love songs later, and here I am.

Feel for you babe, feel for you baby

A million love songs later

And here I…………. here I am.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Cries* My little Henry is all grown up and married! He and Jess were too cute for words, same with Mattie and Luke! Aww, now I'm all so happy, all this fluff is making me bouncy and stuff! It was so beautiful too, the song was perfect, and brought everything together so amazingly well! Yay for happy love! And now, the reception! Woo! Can't wait!

Great Jackie. I couldnt stop smiling reading that. They are all so happy and in love. I also agree with Jess the song suited the scene perfectly. I hope they can all be happy forever and ever. Ok maybe im getting a little carried away with all the romantic fluff. Hope there is more soon. :wub:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Yes its been a long time but I'm back and the next chapter is here. You may want to reread it all and check out the first fic in the series link The Aftermath before you read this. Thanks to all the feedback from all my previous readers hopefully ill see you all again.

Chapter 21

Jessica’s P.O.V

I rub my rounded stomach softly as I felt the slight twinges again, I was eight months pregnant now and constantly getting little niggles here and there, I had been having Braxton hicks for a weeks now and they where seriously preparing me for the pain that I’d be in when the moment comes for me to have my baby.

“Hey baby how are you feeling” I hear Henry my husband of five months now say as he walks into the house and over to my side kissing me softly on the cheek,

“Braxton hicks again and I’m tired” I say sighing as I lean into his side,

“Well come on then lets get you up to bed for a bit” He says lovingly as he takes my hand helping me up as he leads me upstairs to our bedroom.

Lucas P.O.V

“Hunny I’m home” I shout out laughing to myself as I step inside mine and Mattie’s small house, the feeling of being able to do that always made me smile despite the fact I had been doing it for the past five months since the day we married, “Mattie” I call out again when I get no reply she should be home by now I look around the house making my way around each of the rooms finally going to our bedroom maybe she was asleep. No she wasn’t there I hope she’s ok I thought to myself as I had flashes of our old meeting place through my head, maybe she’s there I thought to myself hoping that everything was ok.

Matilda’s P.O.V

I found myself up at the Wharf at mine and Lucas special place staring down at the engagement and wedding ring sitting proudly on my finger. I felt the trickles of tears start to fall down from my face as I thought about the past and what could of happened. About that day five years ago today when I lost mine and Lucas baby, and now here I was a week late for my period and the panic that I felt was overcoming me, terrified at the thought of having to go through the pain again of losing another child I didn’t know how I’d cope if I did.

“Mattie what’s wrong come here” I hear the soft voice of my husband ask as I feel his arms wrap around me and pull me into his chest,

“Oh Luc” I cry out sobbing into his arms as I break down unable to hold in my emotions.

Lucas P.O.V

“Mattie come on what’s wrong tell me please” I say worriedly as I stroke my wife’s back soothingly her tears soaking my shirt as she cries into my chest,

“Lucas I don’t want to lose another baby I can’t go through that again Lucas” she cries into my chest, I remember that day so clearly it was one of the worst days of my life when she collapsed in my arms and lost our baby we was only sixteen then but we had got over the shock and had been looking forward to having our baby. Then her words hit me she said she didn’t want to lose another baby was she saying what I think she’s saying,

“Mattie are you pregnant?” I ask as I pull back slightly and look into her eyes,

“I don’t know I’m a week late and I’m never late Lucas” she says as tears fall from my eyes “god I want a baby with you so much Luc but I’m so scared” she says as she flings herself into my arms once more,

“Oh Mattie I won’t let that happen again I promise you, come on calm down and we will go and buy a test” I say lovingly as I kiss her forehead again, I couldn’t believe it I may get to be a father again, and I meant every word of what I’d said if Mattie really is carrying our baby then there is no way I am going to let anything happen to my wife or child I’d make sure of it.

Archived