A New Beginning

Guest Jackieleanne

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 16

Henry’s P.O.V

“Yeah well you see me and Jess are going to have a baby she’s pregnant” I say not knowing how mum would react they had reacted fine to the news about the wedding,

“Pregnant” mum says choking on her words, oh god please do not let her reacting this way mean that she isn’t happy about this,

“Yeah” Jess says her hand shaking nervously in my own,

“Congratulations you two” Tony says smiling warmly at us, well that’s one good reaction

“Congratulations” Lucas and Matilda both say even though they had known that Jess suspected she was pregnant,

“mum” I say quietly

“oh Henry my little boy is going to have a baby I’m going to be a grandma again” she says looking up with tears in her eyes “congratulations you two” she says smiling as she wipes at her eyes with a tissue,

“Oh mum don’t cry” I say laughing,

“I can’t help it” she says laughing,

“Now look mum you got Jess started” I hear Mattie say

“I can’t help it” Jess says sighing as she leans against me,

“I guess I’ve got to put up with flying emotions until the baby is born then do I” I say kissing Jess forehead softly.

“So do you know how far along you are?” Tony asks us,

“We haven’t been to the doctors or anything yet we should probably book an appointment” Jess says.

Matilda’s P.O.V

“Oh my god Jess, we can have a double wedding” I say squealing as we sit on the couch looking through wedding catalogues,

“Oh my god” she squeals

“Ugh what are they like” I hear Henry mutter to Lucas,

“I heard that” I shout to him,

“seriously though Jess how good would it be I mean we could do the big white wedding thing and share the happiest days of our lives with each other” I say smiling,

“I know I think we need to go shopping don’t you and well if I plan on getting married before I get really noticeable then we will have to get something booked and sorted as soon as possible” she says,

“good point we should get mum” I say “mum!” I shout putting my wedding magazine down,

“What sweets?” she asks running into the room

“we want a joint wedding and well we want it as soon as possible so do you think we could go shopping” I say

“at this time?” she says looking at us,

“well the mall in Yabbie Creek is still open” I say smiling widely,

“an don’t you think you should ask your future husbands if they agree with a joint wedding first” Lucas says walking into the room,

“oh” I say my face dropping,

“relax babe we are fine about it whatever you two want is fine with us” he says kissing me softly,

“Well how about we wait until tomorrow to go shopping so we could go to the city” mum says

“ok” I say leaning against Lucas as he sits down besides me and wraps his arm around me.

Archived