• Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 14

I like the feel of your name on my lips

And I like the sound of your sweet gentle kiss

The way that your fingers run through my hair

And how your scent lingers even when your not there

Jess P.O.V

“Done it?” Henry asks me as I walk out of the bathroom clutching the test in my hand,

“Yeah erm we should probably go to your bedroom don’t want your mum or anything coming home and seeing the test in my hand” I say quietly taking his hand in my own and leading him to his bedroom, sitting down in his lap as he sits on the bed,

“Jess I just want you to know that whatever happens I love you” He says wrapping his arms around me,

“I love you too Henry” I say sighing as I lean back against him a million and one thoughts running through my head, I mean if I am pregnant can me and Henry cope, am I ready for a child yet is Henry ready for a child yet, about what we will decide to do, all I know is that I’m kind of hoping that its positive because I would really like a child with Henry I just hope that he feels the same because I really don’t want to lose him.

And I like the way your eyes dance when you laugh

And how you enjoy your two hour bath

And how you convinced me to dance in the rain

With everyone watching like we were insane

But I love the way you love me

Strong and wild

Slow and easy

Heart and soul

So completely

I love the way you love me

Henry’s P.O.V

I can sense her nerves as she trembles softly in my arms, the test stick in her hand shaking, I just want to hold her and take the nerves she is feeling away,

“Jess don’t be nervous if it makes you feel any better I’ve been thinking and I really want to have this baby I mean if you are pregnant, I think we can make this work Jess” I whisper softly in her ear,

“Really?” she says turning her head slightly so that she is looking into my eyes,

“Yeah really Jess, the events of the past day have made me realise how much I love you and how I really feel about you I’m no longer scared of commitment Jess its you I want to be with, you I want to spend forever with” I say softly,

“What are you saying?” she asks tears forming in her eyes, and to be honest I don’t know what I was saying I hadn’t planned on this happening it was just from the heart, it felt right it was what I wanted,

“I’m saying that Jess I may not have a ring to give you right now or have planned a fancy proposal planned like Lucas did but I’m asking you to marry me Jess, will you?” I ask her now I’m the nervous one terrified of her answer,

“Oh Henry yes off course I will I love you” she cries throwing her arms around me, dropping the test from her hand,

“I guess this is it, lets see if you’re pregnant then” I say softly as she reaches down to pick up the test.

I like to imitate old Jerry Lee

And watch you roll your eyes when I'm slightly off key

And I like the innocent way that you cry

At sappy old movies you've seen hundreds of times

But I love the way you love me

Strong and wild

Slow and easy

Heart and soul

So completely

Jess’s P.O.V

“Oh my god Henry I’m pregnant” I squeal wrapping my arms around him, I couldn’t believe it in the space of two minutes I had got engaged and found out that I am pregnant, is this really happening,

“I love you Jess so much” he says softly stroking my hair as I rest my head on his shoulder,

“I love you too Henry” I say smiling softly to myself.

And I could list a million things

I love to like about you

But they all come down to one reason

I could never live without you

Strong and wild

Slow and easy

Heart and soul

So completely

Oh baby I love the way you love me

Archived