A New Beginning

Guest Jackieleanne

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't end up going into Uni today so here's the next chapter. :)

Chapter 13

Jess’s P.O.V ~ The Next day

“Morning babe” I hear Henrys soft voice say the next morning as I slowly open my eyes,

“mm morning” I murmur just wanting to turn over and go back to sleep

“Nope you’re waking up, we have to stick to what we said and go buy a test we need to get it over and done with so we can sort everything out” Henry says as he takes hold of my hands and starts to pull me up,

“Ok, ok I’m getting up and yeah your right we need to find out” I say as I throw my legs over the edge of the bed,

“Good now hurry up and get changed Tony has breakfast waiting for us” he says as he leaves the room, I really didn’t feel like eating much right now but I knew I should I hadn’t eaten since dinner yesterday and I didn’t want to be making myself ill by not eating.

“Morning love” Tony says as I make my way to the table,

“Morning” I reply softly taking my seat next to Henry and Matilda at the table as Tony places the large plate of bacon, egg, sausage and French toast down in front of me, I was just going to have to eat as much as possible the way my stomach was behaving right now it would be difficult but I didn’t want Beth and Tony becoming suspicious about what’s going on especially after last night.

Matilda’s P.O.V ~ One Hour Later

“We should probably make ourselves scarce Luc I mean Henry and Jess are going to want some privacy when they get back home, and we could go to the dinner or Noah’s and start planning the wedding” I say smiling,

“I think that sounds perfect, we are giving them some private time and will be enjoying ourselves planning the best day of our lives” he says as he takes my hand pulling me up from the couch,

“Luc you seriously know all the right things to say to a girl” I say giggling at my fiancé

“Well that’s because I have the best girl in the world on my arm, and don’t worry I only say these things to you” he replies,

“I love you” I say smiling at him, he seriously was the corniest guy in the world at times but I loved it,

“I love you too, now come on I see a double chocolate sundae with our name on it waiting at the Diner” he says as he leads me out the house.

Henry’s P.O.V ~ A few Minutes later

“Look’s like we’ve got a free house” I say to Jess as I unlock the door,

“Yeah which is good I really wouldn’t have felt like taking this with everyone else around” she replies

“I know what you mean, well I guess you should go and take the test so that we can find out if you are pregnant or not” I say to her,

“Yeah” she mumbles I watch as she slowly makes her way towards the bathroom test in hand, this was going to be the biggest wait of my life and to be honest I really don’t know what I want the answer to be, when she first told me I thought I’d want it all to be a mistake and that she wouldn’t be pregnant but to be honest during the night I had kind of come round to the idea that we may be about to become parents.

Archived