A New Beginning

Guest Jackieleanne

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hehehe, I laughed at Mattie and Lucas. I could just imagine him saying that. If Henry's an ass, I will slap him. Or mentally slap him. And then I will hope Mattie has a good go at him, and Jess kicks him out until he figures out how to make it up to her...

...Of course, if hes amazingly sweet and loving, I'll gush and fall in love all over.

Very cute chapter Jackie, can't wait for more!

Thanks you two glad you liked it. I might try and write some more before I go to Uni, seeming I have an hour and a half to spare before I leave because I am at Uni until 5 and then straight off to work until midnight so next update wouldnt be until late tommorow night atleast so ill try update now.

Chapter 12

Henrys P.O.V

“Pregnant” I stutter now come on Henry think don’t just speak to soon if you say something bad then you are going to lose her

“Yeah Henry what are we going to do” she cries sobs overcoming her, her body starts to shake as the emotion overwhelms her, seeing her like this I know I have to get to terms with this whatever I do I can’t leave her like this she needs my support I’m not going to make the same mistakes I’ve made in the past,

“It’s ok Jess calm down” I say pulling her to me “First of all we will find out for sure if you are pregnant then we can decide what to do if you are pregnant when it comes to it, but I will support you Jess I’m not going to leave you we can overcome this problem together” I say softly stroking her hair as her sobs slowly start to die down,

“I love you Henry” she says not lifting her head from its position on my shoulder,

“I love you too Jess” I say I lift her face off my shoulder wiping the tears away with my fingers before leaning towards her and kissing her softly, this may be a big hurdle that we are about to face but we can get through it the only thing I know is that I can’t lose her.

Jess’s P.O.V

“Babe do you want to stay here or go back out to everyone” Henry says pulling away from the kiss,

“I think I’d rather just stay in here with you for now, I just want to hold you I don’t think I can face everyone right now” I say softly taking my hand and resting it over his, right now all I wanted to do was to lye in his arms and go to sleep I didn’t want to face the world right now,

“that sound’s good to me how about we get ready for bed and then we can just cuddle under the blanket and talk until we fall asleep” he says rubbing my hand subconsciously

“Yeah I think that is a plan” I say smiling softly.

Lucas’s P.O.V

“Do you think everything’s ok?” I hear Mattie’s soft voice ask me as we snuggle on the couch a sleeping Matthew in her arms,

“Yeah I’m sure everything’s ok we haven’t heard or seen anything that will make us believe otherwise” I say softly subconsciously drawing small circles on her arm,

“Isn’t he adorable I think he looks just like his dad” she says softly,

“Yeah he does, although I think he’s going to be a lot better looking than my brother” I say chuckling softly,

“I heard that” Jack says approaching me and Mattie “You know you two are so great with kids you’ll make amazing parents one day” he says sitting down in the chair beside us,

“Thanks, although I think we will probably hold off a few years yet” I reply.

Hehe, Mattie might end up with a niece/nephew!

I'm glad Henry was supportive of Jess, it was so sweet when he stayed with her. I hope they get through okay, it was really good of Henry to keep calm for Jess' sake.

Great update :)

Oh so cute Henry, I just wanna waltz in there and steal him away from Jess... oh... wait... LoL. I could just imagine myself in there. That was an amazing scene. Very cute. Great mix of angst and fluff, it was wonderful! Can't wait for more, especially to find out if shes really pregnant!

Archived