A New Beginning

Guest Jackieleanne

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 11

Matilda’s P.O.V

“Umm hey can I speak to Jess alone for a minute please” I hear my brothers voice shaky voice ask, I look up pulling away from Jess,

“You’ll be ok?” I ask her softly,

“Yeah” she whispers wiping the tears from her eyes, I stand up walking out of the room making my way down the hallway,

“Is she ok?” Lucas asks me as I sit down beside him,

“She’s late Lucas” I say quietly not wanting anyone else to hear,

“late for what?” he whispers back,

“Lucas” I sigh “she’s late” I whisper once more looking into his eyes,

“Oh” he says “It’ll be ok he really does love her you know, you’re brother is just stubborn and scared of commitment you know what he’s like” he whispers wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer to him

“What’s going on with your brother and Jess is everything all right sweets” I hear mum say as she approaches us,

“Yeah mum it will be fine, it’s sorted now you know what Henry can be like at times he is just stubborn and doesn’t think about what he says at times” I say hoping that she will listen to me and not try to find out the truth about what is going on,

“Ok sweets is Jess ok she seemed really upset?” she asks me concerned,

“Yeah she will be fine mum I had a word with her about it all calmed her down and Lucas made Henry see sense” I say

“Grandma” I hear Ella say and look down to see her tugging at mum’s top I’m relieved that she has interrupted the conversation and distracted mum from asking anymore questions

“What princess?” mum asks picking her up,

“Granddad’s chasing me” she screams I laugh as Tony approaches us making faces.

Henry’s P.O.V

“Jess I’m so sorry I didn’t mean it to come out so harshly I love you so much Jess more than anything I’m just not ready for the whole marriage thing and stuff yet but it doesn’t mean that I don’t want to be with you or marry you in the future I just think we should wait a few more years yet” I say sitting down beside her, her tear stained eyes haunting me, it hurts so much to see her in so much pain especially knowing that I caused the pain,

“Henry just listen please I need to tell you something” she says a fresh bunch of tears falling from her eyes,

“Jess please don’t cry we can sort this out I love you I am not going to lose you over some stupid argument” I say pulling her to me,

“Henry please shut up and listen one moment” she says pulling back from me I’m about to speak but she cuts me off once more “Henry I think I might be pregnant” she cries breaking down in tears, oh my god this can’t be happening we aren’t ready for this we are so young.

Poor Jess! :( Hope Henry doesn't completely freak out, she really needs his support. The poor thing is so upset, I wanna give her a hug!

Hehe two highlights:

“She’s late Lucas” I say quietly not wanting anyone else to hear,

“late for what?” he whispers back

Hehe, it made me giggle, especially Matilda sighing about it.

“Granddad’s chasing me” she screams I laugh as Tony approaches us making faces.

That was just adorable!!! I love Ella, and I love Tony being so much fun.

That was great. Please update soon :wub:

Archived