A New Beginning

Guest Jackieleanne

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 7

I woke up the next morning my head resting softly on the chest of my fiancé I could just say and think that twenty four seven and I don’t think I’d ever tire of hearing it, I lift my finger up smiling to myself as I look at my ring in aw and think about everything that I want our future to be like, the wedding, the honeymoon our own house together, the kids the pets I couldn’t wait to spend forever with him.

“Morning angel” I hear Lucas say before I feel his lips grazing my own,

“mmm morning” I say smiling as I look into his eyes,

“I love you” he says softly as he runs his fingers up and down my arm,

“I love you too” I reply running my fingers throwing his hair and pulling him down to me again so that his lips are once more covering my own.

“Hey” Me and Lucas both say an hour later as we open the door to our apartment where we find mum, Henry, Jess and Tony sat around eating breakfast,

“So…” Tony says looking at us both I could see the hope in his voice and knew straight away that Lucas must of told his dad I look around at the three of them and could tell by the look in Henry’s eyes that he knew but Beth and Jess looked clueless, with Lucas hand still entwined with my own I lifted it revealing my ring and watched as both Jess and mum’s face lit up as the squeeled with excitement,

“Oh my god you knew and you didn’t tell me” mum says to Tony as she jumps up and runs over to me and Lucas pulling us both into a hug,

“You knew as well Hens didn’t you how could you not tell me” I hear Jess mutter although I can still hear the excitement in her voice,

“Yeah babe and sorry for keeping it from you but I knew you’d tell Mattie” I hear my brother say

“congratulations you two” I hear Tony say as he joins the group hug

“Yeah congratulations” Jess and Henry both say as they approach us, I open my arms to squeeze my brother and best friend into our little get together.

“Oh my god I’ve got so many people I need to ring and tell” I squeal as I break out of the circle,

“Well do you think you can hurry up so that we can go and celebrate I think that today we should all go out as it really is a day to celebrate” mum says as Tony heads towards the fridge

“And that is why I went out and brought this earlier” he says pulling out the bottle of champagne from the fridge

“Well you know I think that I can make the phone calls later” I say smiling as I wrap my arm around Lucas waist.

Archived