A New Beginning

Guest Jackieleanne

Chapter 3

Matilda’s P.O.V

“Come on Mattie dad said they wanted us home by Lunch” I hear Lucas shout to me from the living room,

“I’m coming I don’t see why they need us back at such an early hour I mean was it necessary to wake me up at such an unruly hour” I say sighing as I pick my bag up and walk into the living room “especially when you hardly got any sleep” I whine,

“I wonder why that is and surely it was worth not going to bed early” Lucas whispers wrapping his arms around me,

“Mmm well I think you’ll have to give me a recap” I say inching my lips closer towards his until they finally crash onto his own and he starts to kiss me passionately,

“Ugh you two can you not give it a rest for once” I hear my brother groan, but I choose to ignore it and continue to kiss Lucas,

“Henry’s right as much as it would be nice to stay in and have a romantic rendezvous we have to set off before your mum sends out a search party” Jessica says, reluctantly I pull away from Lucas looking into his eyes as we break apart wishing I could stay like this forever.

“Why did we let you two pick the music once again I refuse to listen to such cheese” Henry groans from the front seat as Lucas starts the drive back home through the bush,

“That would be because you love us and because there is nothing wrong with a good pop song” Jessica says looking at me grinning widely, the wind blowing her hair back reminding me once more of why I loved the fact that I have a soft top to drive,

“An you can never tire of listening to Grease” I add as I push my sunglasses down onto my face,

“Yes you can” I hear Lucas mutter under his breath to Henry,

“I heard that Luc” I say.

“Home sweet home” I say jumping out of the car, Jess straight on my heels,

“Yeah and I guess you want us to bring your bags in right” Henry says,

“That we do Hens” Jessica tells him smiling sweetly at him as we open the door,

“Hey mum” I say running into the kitchen,

“Mattie” mum says hugging me “Jess” she says moving to hug Jessica as I walk over to hug Tony,

“Let me guess love Lucas and Henry are outside bringing your bags in” he says smiling,

“How did you guess” I reply grinning widely,

“You know I don’t know how they put up with you two” he tells me chuckling,

“Maybe you should go help them Tony” mum says “Now girls tell me how your last exam went” she adds as we sit down in the living room I stick my tongue out at Tony as he walks outside to go and help Henry and Lucas with our bags.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SUPER SQUEEEEEE at 'Hens' - OMG, I love it. Jess has a nickname for him, that is so perfect! Their interaction is great, its wonderful, its how it should be. I can see it playing out, I can feel the friendship, and I'm loving the constant streem of fluffiness... and yay for being back in Summer Bay, I can't wait to see what dramas/good things happen!

Chapter 4

One Week Later – Jessica’s P.O.V

“Oh my god Jess you look beautiful you look absolutely gorgeous” I hear Mattie squeal I turn around to look in the mirror, looking at myself in my long baby pink dress ready for the Graduation formal,

“I have to say I agree with my daughter you look breathtaking” Beth says as she adjusts the strap on my shoulder “Now sweets I think it is about time you change into yours before the limo arrives” Beth adds as handing Matilda her dress.

“Matilda wow you look amazing” I say as I turn around moments later and see her in her figure hugging red corseted dress, it clings to her curves perfectly she looks amazingly pretty with her long brown locks curled ever so softly hanging loosely over her shoulder,

“Oh Mattie my little girls all grown up” I hear Beth say I look over to see her fighting to hold back the tears,

“Oh god mum please its not like its my wedding I dread to think what you will be like then” I hear Mattie tell her I can’t believe this night has finally come I’ve been looking forward to it for ages.

Lucas P.O.V

Oh my god she looks absolutely amazing that dress really does highlight her beauty the red blending perfectly with her complexion the dress hugging her curves in all the right places, I really couldn’t be happier that I found Matilda it had been over six years now since we first started going out and I’ve always known that she was the one for me, ever since the days I laid eyes on her when she came over to my house with her mum when we first moved in, I remember that day so clearly every last detail and all the thoughts that where running through my head had been put into my journal providing me with precious memories of our moments together, and tonight was the night that we was going to take our relationship a step further tonight I would ask Matilda for the ultimate step in commitment just thinking about it makes me go weak at the knees, I’ve been planning this moment for ages now I’d wanted to make it perfect she only deserves the best.

“You look beautiful Matilda breathtaking” I say softly walking over to her and kissing her hand gently,

“Why thank you Lucas, you look very handsome yourself Mr Holden” I tell him looking into his eyes,

“Ohh look at our kids all grown up Tony, you all look amazing come on lets get a picture Tony you got the camera” Beth says as she looks around at the four of us,

“Yeah now why don’t we take it out on the balcony so that we can get one of you overlooking Bondi while the suns setting” dad says ushering us outside,

“You know you two are going to make us late” I hear Henry groan as he steps outside.

Archived