A New Beginning

Guest Jackieleanne

Chapter 2

“Oh hey Henry look who decided to join us!” Lucas says as I open the front door to our apartment, before picking up my bags and walking in Jessica following right behind me, “not more shopping I knew that is where you had gone” he groans,

“Well you do know me too well hun and besides a girl has to shop don’t we Jess?” I say as I walk towards Luc,

“Yeah we do and you will thank us when you see us on prom night” she adds as she walks over to me grabbing my hand,

“Ohh let us see” Henry and Luc both say rushing towards us,

“No way you have to wait until prom night come on Jess” I say we giggle to ourselves before rushing off to my bedroom before Lucas and Henry could see what was in our bags,

“Girls!” I hear Henry mumble to Luc as we slam the door shut.

“So what do you have planned for us tonight?” I ask Luc walking back into the living room to our apartment

“Well babe I think that your romantic boyfriends planned on taking you out for a meal and then to the movies how does that sound” he says softly pulling me down into his lap I look up at him smiling,

“I think that sounds tres romantique!” I giggle leaning up to kiss him softly,

“Get a room!” Henry groans as he walks into the room “Anyways you and Jess should probably go and start getting yourself ready otherwise we will never get to dinner on time right Luc” Henry says

“right” Lucas agrees nodding his head

“Come on then Mattie” Jess says kissing Henry softly before running past me and grabbing my hand pulling me up from Lucas lap.

“So babe did you have a good time tonight” Lucas says running his hands up and down my arm as we lay in bed that night,

“Yes you really out did yourself again Lucas Holden you never fail to amaze me” I say looking into his crystal blue eyes getting enhanced by them with every second I continue to look,

“an you Miss Hunter never fail to amaze me you are the most beautiful person I know” Lucas whispers seductively as he starts to kiss my neck inch by inch,

“and you are trying to seduce me” I say softly leaning back as he continues to attack my neck,

“Is it working?” he asks me before his lips attack my neck with kisses once more,

“Mmm” I moan softly throwing my head back into the pillow.

Jessica’s P.O.V

“You know Henry you looked hot tonight” I say as I run my hands through his wavy blonde locks looking into his gorgeous blue eyes

“Well you know Jess you aren’t to bad yourself” He says softly he opens the door to our bedroom and before I know it I am in his arms I giggle softly not wanting to disturb Mattie and Lucas although I’m sure they are to involved with each other right now to care what we are doing and frankly right now I’m so hot for him that I really didn’t care, the second my head hits the pillow I pull him down on top of me undoing his shirt quickly while he pulls down the strap on my dress.

“I love you Jess you are gorgeous you know that” he says softly as he enters me.

“I love you too” I moan softly.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww that was so awesome. Not to mention brilliant. I loved the interaction between Jess and Mattie, it was really real, like they'd been friends for ages, and the interaction between the four of them was just as good... I felt their friendship, and thats hard to do with an original character, but you did it so well! And the pairings were so cute! I can't wait to read more!

Thanks Jess I'm glad that you liked it. I am loving writing with an original character its great to know that the character has no expectations from people in what she is going to be like so its like I totally have the reigns on what I want to happen and I'm just writing them like me and my friends. :P

Archived