A New Beginning

Guest Jackieleanne

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just read the first five chapters. :D I really enjoyed it, i love henry's wit and lucas's wit. I thought that was funny, the grease comment hehe. :P

I really like this original character, you have made me like her already :) I'm sure Matilda will say Yes she probably can't live without lucas so there's no way she'll say no. :)

Can't wait for more. :D

Sorry for the delay and it being short but with Uni starting back and having to juggle my time a lot more between work and uni aswell as the countless other things I have to do in the week I wanted to get something up now while I have a moment.

Chapter 6

Matilda’s P.O.V

“Oh my god yes yes ill marry you Lucas” I cry happily, I don’t think I can be happier than what I am now this has got to be the best night of my life, I watch as he takes my hand in his own sliding the beautiful pink diamond ring on my finger, “I love you so much Lucas” I say as tears rolling down my cheek,

“I love you too Matilda, and you’ve just made me the happiest man in the world” he says softly as he wipes the tears from my face, putting his hand down he moves his face closer to mine until his soft lips touch my own and he kisses me softly but with all the passion in the world.

“Right now close you’re eyes” Lucas says once we reach our hotel room door twenty minutes later he puts his hand in front of my eyes so that I can’t see as I hear him swipe the key card in the door, with his free hand he takes my hand in his and leads me into the room “right now you can open them” he says as he removes his hand from in front of my face I open my eyes and look in aw around the room it was amazing, rose petals in both red white and pink where scattered across the bed and around the room while the moonlight shone in from the balcony window,

“Lucas this is amazing its perfect thank you” I say as I throw my arms around his neck,

“Well you deserve the best” Lucas says scooping me up in his arms, I giggle softly as he carries me over to the bed laying me down against the soft pillows and amongst the bed of coloured petals, he lays down beside me leaning over me as he looks down at me staring into my eyes, I only fall in love with him even more as I look into his crystal blue eyes that show so much love and passion in them the love and passion that he holds for me, after what seems like forever he finally leans down and his lips crash to mine, as he starts to kiss me passionately his soft fingers running up and down my arms and underneath me going to my back I arch up slightly so that he can undo each hook while he continues to kiss me I don’t want this kiss to end, I don’t want this perfect night to end.

Archived