A New Beginning

Guest Jackieleanne

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baby Ella is so cute, especially with Robbie. I have really found myself loving Robbie as a dad lately, he is just hilarious and the most non-dad person, lol. I agree with Jess about Jess (whoa! :P coincidence?) she is a very intriguing character, which is good because original characters are so hard to imagine sometimes. I hope she'll be okay too, I wonder if Henry is the whole over-the-top romantic...*ponders* hehe, please update soon.

Chapter 9

Henry’s P.O.V

“Henry is Jess ok she seemed really quiet I think you should go and talk to her” I hear my sisters soft voice says as she walks over to me and Lucas,

“You sure you’re not just being overly concerned and worried like usual” I say to her knowing how my sister and girls in general overreact about the slightest of things especially when it comes to us guys,

“Henry this isn’t nothing she hasn’t been her usual self all night she’s been quiet and distant all night and now she has gone to bed even though its only ten I think you should go and see what is wrong” she says her tone changing to a lecture as her hand moves to her hip I don’t know about just making art to me she should be a teacher because she certainly does like telling everyone what to do at times but that has always been my sister and I love her for it,

“Ok I’ll go up and see what’s wrong with her but I’m sure she’s just tired” I say rolling my eyes at Lucas as I walk away from them and make my way into the hallway heading towards my bedroom.

As I open the door I can hear her faint tears Matilda was right something was wrong, I should listen to my sister more often I guess girls can sense things that us guys just can’t figure out

“Jess what’s wrong” I say as I walk into my room shutting the door behind me as I make my way over to our bed resting my hand on her shoulder.

Jess’s P.O.V

“Jess please come on tell me what’s wrong” I hear Henry say as I failed to answer to his first question,

“Come on Jess I’m not stupid tell me what’s wrong” he pleads with me sitting down next to me on the bed his hand stroking my arm,

“you mean your sister told you to come and see me because she was worried” I snap at him a little to harshly through my tears,

“come on Jess don’t be like that” he pleads with me his hands moving to my face wiping my tears,

“you mean don’t be annoyed that unlike Lucas can spot with Mattie you failed to notice that I wasn’t my usual self tonight that there was something wrong with me” I snap my tone rising,

“Jess please people will hear you know that isn’t it I just thought you was tired, please what is this really about Jess” he says I can see the tears starting to form in his own eyes through the worry that he holds for me, I know that I have to tell him,

“I just want what they have I want that same commitment I want to marry you Henry” I say

“what oh my god, I don’t I’m not ready for that yet Jess its not that I don’t love you or anything I’m just not ready for that commitment Jess” he says stuttering, my heart shatters he’s not ready now there is no way I can tell him,

“just go Henry please” I cry tears flowing down my eyes as his words play over and over in my head,

“Jess please” he says,

“just go!” I shout reluctantly I watch as he stands up and leaves the room,

“I’m late what am I going to do” I sob to myself breaking down in tears,

“You’re what?” I hear her soft voice say.

Archived