Past cast - Present cast

Guest alexx

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha!

I love music - Kane was boring as I didn’t think the actor was all that good, he seemed like the guy was just reading a script. He was exactly the same in Headland, and I've seen him in Water Rats and he was, again, the same. I get put off by those types of 'actors'. Kirsty was boring too, I wasn’t keen on the acting either, in fact I preferred her portraying Kirsty's twin sister.

I often wished Tash was a more 'stand-alone' character, interacting with 'guest cast' more so than the regular cast members...and having a close bond with Flynn and Sally. I would have liked Sally and Tash to have had an older-younger sister type friendship - similarly to how Shannon was to Sally.

hahaha!

I love music - Kane was boring as I didn’t think the actor was all that good, he seemed like the guy was just reading a script. He was exactly the same in Headland, and I've seen him in Water Rats and he was, again, the same. I get put off by those types of 'actors'. Kirsty was boring too, I wasn’t keen on the acting either, in fact I preferred her portraying Kirsty's twin sister.

I often wished Tash was a more 'stand-alone' character, interacting with 'guest cast' more so than the regular cast members...and having a close bond with Flynn and Sally. I would have liked Sally and Tash to have had an older-younger sister type friendship - similarly to how Shannon was to Sally.

What puzzles me tho, if he was "boring", why do so many BTTB members still strongly feel the need to write posts about him...? :blink: I don't have any views either way about Christie Hayes. Despite what many people think, not all Kane fans were KK fans. Anyway, I really have to go off line to do some writing. Best wishes. :)

I was indifferent to him when he returned permenantly up until his exit. What I get passionate about is people turning random threads into Sam Atwell appreciation threads because the word "Kane" is mentioned. :P

Kane was boring

What puzzles me tho, if he was "boring", why do so many BTTB members still strongly feel the need to write posts about him...?

I'm quite sure Alexx is allowed to find a character boring without worrying about what lots of other BTTB members think.

I reckon Belle and Kirsty would be sworn enemies as they are both utterly selfish and are only ever happy when someone else is miserable. They both like getting their own way too much and so therefore would clash alot, plus Belle would probably flirt with Kane just to annoy her. :D

• 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived