Past cast - Present cast

Guest alexx

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Macca and Kane would probably be friends, considering they are practically the same character.

Macca's better. I reckon if the dude who plays Macca had the part of Kane it would have been better...not that KK were anything special as far as I was concerned.

Macca and Kane would probably be friends, considering they are practically the same character.

Macca's better. I reckon if the dude who plays Macca had the part of Kane it would have been better...not that KK were anything special as far as I was concerned.

I very much doubt if any other actor could even come close to playing the part of Kane half as well as Sam Atwell. Who's Macca? :unsure: I don't watch H&A much since the character of Kane left.

Macca is Martha's adoptive older brother.

Oh, okay, thanks, I think I know now. I watched an episode where someone (I'm 99% certain it was Martha? :unsure: ) had a brother who'd got a new job and had to tell his girlfriend. Sorry to be vague, but I only watch now and again. Well, in that case I have to strongly disagree about "Macca" taking Kane's role. He seemed just an ordinary, run-of-the-mill actor who didn't make any great impression on me whereas Sam Atwell as Kane evoked very strong feelings in everyone - you either loved him or hated him.

I've never really seen a similarity between Macca and Kane, but if they are, why did I hate Kane but love Macca :blink:

Tasha and Angel - yeah, I could see an interesting friendship there.

Because Sam Atwell was such an excellent actor...? :)

Archived