Past cast - Present cast

Guest alexx

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Alexie comes back now that Blue Heelers is over.

Back on topic, I think Angela Russell, Sarah Lewis, Mumma Rose, Zoe McCallister and Amanda Vale would get along well, before each of them turn on each other for their own manipulative, evil and/or psychotic purposes.

I completely agree. It would be fun to see who'd win- survival of the fittest

I definitely want James back. Imagine if they brought Diana back. Diana vs Morag. Weird, I know. It'd be fun to see who'd win. :D

We've already had a Diana vs Morag situation. Morag fought on Irene's side to get custody of Olivia when Chloe died, they had several meetings with Diana where Irene and Diana were at eachother's throats and Morag had to try and keep the peace. Morag was fighting against Diana though, but neither of them really won because James was given custody of Olivia, which really pissed Diana off! :D

Yeah Diana vs Morag was something I had been wishing to see for a long time but never thought in a million years would actually happen! I can't remember for sure but I think they said they already knew each other?

I think Pippa and Beth would get on great as they are very similar.

Tony Holden, Luke Cunningham and Rob Storey could all get together and talk about how pointless they are.

I think Casey Mitchell and Belle Taylor are two of a kind! They would either be best friends or mortal enemies they are so similar.

I can see Ric and Tug getting on. They have very simlar character traits. And the way Ric interacts with Mattie, Lucas and Cassie reminds me of Tug's attitude towards the people in his social club.

I would love for Roo to return a very scheming and spoilt woman. I loved the way she used to play Alf up and look up to Morag in her evil carnation. And I'd love to hear 'Auntie Morag' again. I can see her and Amanda battling for the schemiest resident title. Now, that would be good viewing!

Archived