Past cast - Present cast

Guest alexx

Poaching something Ste brought up, thought I’d make it a thread.

Who out of present and past cast do you think would make good mates? Or enemies?

I think – Nick Parrish and Dan Baker. I could see them having beers together and having a pretty good friendship, they are quite similar; I could image them having a brotherly kinda bond, closer than Dan was to Peter.

Rachel and Charlotte would have made good friends I reckon.

I wonder how the old Irene would have taken the more mature Irene we see these days.

Also – Maz and Colleen? Mmm. Cant really imagine it – I think Maz wouldn’t know how to take Colleen; she would probably take what she said seriously and repeat things such as Colleen-isms, believing they are the ‘real’ terms or ‘sayings’. That would be funny.

I still think Morag would be a bitch to Maz, and Maz would take it in her stride as usually, but occasionally trying to stand up for herself but getting all flustered and making herself look even more ditzy, which would frustrate her!

I wonder how Angie and Amanda would have interacted. I'm sure Pippa would key into Amanda's insecurities and be a friend, with wise words, whether or not she would take them on board or not would be another matter. But I think it would be nice to have Amanda only ever run to Pippa to talk through her problems, and to everyone else it’s 'up- yours'. I liked how Pippa would remain strong minded and didn’t mind telling Don she disagreed with him when he was clearly OTT - (Stevo and Selina for example).

Mm…who else?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Angie and Zoe would probably get on like a house on fire :lol:

Seriously though...I could see Joey and Tasha getting on really well. They both have quite basic backgrounds and I think they would probably have a lot in common, especially with the cult link.

I agree with what you said about Rachel and Charlotte. I think they too have a lot in common; both doctors, both kind and both so caring about other people. They both have a similar sort of 'presence' about them as well.

I imagine there would be a sort of chemistry between Amanda and Alex if he was still around. I think there would have been times Amanda would have wrapped him round her little finger and flirted with him just to spite Leah, and I think he would have been easy for her to manipulate, and there may have been some sort of disfunctional relationship there.

I love this topic Alex! Will definitely be hanging around here a lot! :D

I hope Alexie comes back now that Blue Heelers is over.

Back on topic, I think Angela Russell, Sarah Lewis, Mumma Rose, Zoe McCallister and Amanda Vale would get along well, before each of them turn on each other for their own manipulative, evil and/or psychotic purposes.

Back on topic, I think Angela Russell, Sarah Lewis, Mumma Rose, Zoe McCallister and Amanda Vale would get along well, before each of them turn on each other for their own manipulative, evil and/or psychotic purposes.

Yeh it would be good

I completely agree. It would be fun to see who'd win- survival of the fittest

I definitely want James back. Imagine if they brought Diana back. Diana vs Morag. Weird, I know. It'd be fun to see who'd win. :D

I think Don and Barry would be good friends. They could share head-teaching tips and I think they'd hit it off really well. They're quite similar - now that Barry's become nice - and I think they'd be good friends.

I think Dani and Amanda could be enemies. I know Dani wasn't evil but I can see Amanda annoying Dani and Dani becoming obsessed with her being, um, evil.

Marilyn and Colleen already know each other :P

Colleen was in the bay when Marilyn was!!! In fact Marilyn was engaged to Colleen's son!!!

Yeah but Colleen was different back then. I'd like to see how she would act with Maz these days; Marilyn was slightly more different back then too, just younger, but she was a hell of a lot more ditzy.

Archived