Exam Results

Guest aejdude

I'm officially a Uni student now! :D

Film Studies: A

English Literature: A

Performance Studies: B

General Studies: C (which was pretty good considering I didn't actually do anything in one of the exams!)

Hope everyone else got what they needed!

I got a C in my General Studies as well and I didn't turn up for the maths part because I was hungover and overslept! We must just be really good at general knowledge! seriously, well done on those results.x

Just got my AS results.

English Language: A

English Literature: A

History: A

Law: A

And the extra one they made us take - without teaching us:

Critical Thinking: C

Good Luck to everyone else!

xxx

They're exactly the same as the subjects I took and the same results except I didn't take law. I did study it at University though so I know how hard you had to work to get those grades, well done.x

Just got my A Level results:

General Studies - A

Geography - B (6 marks off an A! :angry: )

Business Studies - B

English language - B

Really happy as my offer to study Geography at Southampton has been confirmed!! :D

That's wicked, Southampton's a great university, I have a few mates there. You'll love it. Don't be too angry about missing out on your A, I know it's frustrating but you did well to even get a B, I could never understand Geography! Maybe you can tell me if it's going to rain on saturday?x

I got Two A's and one B in my A levels. Im really pleased as I worked so hard over the last two years.

Now I have to start looking for a job as i didn't want to go to uni.

Well done to everyone, who also recieved their results today!

Even if you don't go to uni those sort of grades will look good on your cv, well done.x

Well done clever people! those results are amazing: I didn't realise we had so many clever people on this board! Well done to everyone else who got results today but haven't posted them. Kat.x

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done, guys. :D I seriously hope I can do as well as you lot when I come to take 'A'-levels!

I'm beginning to seriously freak out about GCSEs...but oh well, this time next week I'll know how many re-takes I have to do (as my mother so kindly said to me) :P

I just remembered that I said if I got good grades I'd share them - here goes:

English literature : A

History : A

Politics : A

RE (Philosophy and ethics) : A

I'm thrilled with these as I was convinced that I would get Bs in English literature and history. As I said to my friends, I can now drop English with a clear conscience : )

Good luck to everyone receiving their GCSE results next week (and any other exam results) - but don't worry, it doesn't help - and well done to everyone else who has already received results - all of the grades that I have seen on this thread are really impressive!

I just remembered that I said if I got good grades I'd share them - here goes:

English literature : A

History : A

Politics : A

RE (Philosophy and ethics) : A

I'm thrilled with these as I was convinced that I would get Bs in English literature and history. As I said to my friends, I can now drop English with a clear conscience : )

Good luck to everyone receiving their GCSE results next week (and any other exam results) - but don't worry, it doesn't help - and well done to everyone else who has already received results - all of the grades that I have seen on this thread are really impressive!

That's excellent! Well done! You must be soo pleased :)

Archived