Exam Results

Guest aejdude

Good luck to everyone getting their results tomorrow and next week, hope everything goes well for you. I remember the night before my GCSE's I was terrified so I went the pub, got rotten, went back to a friend's got more rotten and in the morning when I went to pick up my results I was in no fit state to worry about them!

* Not that I am suggesting in anyway that anybody should follow my example :P *

The waiting is pretty horrible though and I'm sending sympathy vibes across the internet to everyone who needs them.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm officially a Uni student now! :D

Film Studies: A

English Literature: A

Performance Studies: B

General Studies: C (which was pretty good considering I didn't actually do anything in one of the exams!)

Hope everyone else got what they needed!

General Studies: C (which was pretty good considering I didn't actually do anything in one of the exams!)

Well done Foxy.

Congratulations Foxy! :)

Good luck to everyone else. :D

Well done, Foxy! :D

Gah...this time next week the waiting will be over for me too!

Congratulations Foxy :D

Good luck to everyone else too, I hope you all get the grades you need for uni / sixth form or whatever :)

I got my degree results last month, it was so nerve wracking, I handed in my dissertation on the 2nd of May, some more coursework the same week, then had my last exam in May, so it was a long time to wait since the results weren't published until the 4th of July! I was so nervous that I wasn't going to do as well as I wanted, but when I went to get my results I was thrilled when I saw that I'd got a first! :D

Just try not to worry too much guys, the waiting is the worst bit, there's nothing you can do to change anything now, so just try to relax and not think about it too much. I know it's hard, but it's all you can do really, either that or spend all your time worrying, which is definitely not good!

Archived