Exam Results

Guest aejdude

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations everyone! :)

I have one question. *Smiles innocently* What are GSCE/A Levels etc equivalent to in Australia. Lol, does anyone know? :huh:

A levels are two years and are completed in your final year of school; similar to HSC

GSCE are completed in the equivalent to your year 10.

I'm doing Cambridge internation; I assume its the same but correct me if I'm wrong.

Congratulations everyone! :)

I have one question. *Smiles innocently* What are GSCE/A Levels etc equivalent to in Australia. Lol, does anyone know? :huh:

We do take GCSE's at 16...and 'A'-Levels at 18. GCSE's are taken at the end of the last year of compulsory education...'A'-Levels are required if you wanna go to University, etc. :)

BTW, xAnniex, OT I know, but I love your sig:

"He died for me. I live for Him". 'Tis very cool! :D Where'd you get it from? :)

I'm not gonna be here on Thurday (the DAY OF GCSE's *scary music*), so I just wanna say a HUGE good luck to all those who will be receiving their grades....I'm sure you all will've done fandabidosie! :D

Well done Ukfanatic and Skydreamer!!! Those are excellent results!

xxx

Thanks!

I had 3 exams in June and we got our results few days later.

Maths : B

English (oral and writing) : B

Estonian language and literature : B

Well done!

I'm starting to worry now about my sister's GCSE results tomorrow - I won't be around to see what she gets until late in the evening, and she says I have to pay her to find out before hand! I really want to know that she has the grades she needs so we can all celebrate (although it is difficult when you're academically able because congratulations always seem to come across as insincere). Best wishes to everyone!

Archived