Exam Results

Guest aejdude

Congratulations to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got:

History : B

Single Science : C

Music: A

Child Development: B

Key Skills: Pass

English literature: C

English language : D

Spanish: D

Maths :B

I really pleased for once!!!

It is really good and better then predicted. However i am in trouble because of my English.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got:

History : B

Single Science : C

Music: A

Child Development: B

Key Skills: Pass

English literature: C

English language : D

Spanish: D

Maths :B

I really pleased for once!!!

It is really good and better then predicted. However i am in trouble because of my English.

I'm getting on my soapbox now, but I really can't understand the type of parents who put pressure on their kids to get certain results. It has absolutely nothing to do with them what you get, it doesn't affect them in any way (unless they want to brag to their friends)! Even if you didn't put the effort in, so what? It's your life and only you will suffer the consequences.

Thanks Clair before i got the results she was hammering me but when i got them she was fine. I do agree with you though.

Thanks Tam, my brother helped me alot and we did the same 5 mark question that was on the paper the morning before!!! Lucky!

Tam you did so well don't let your parents or anyone put you down i would love to have your results!!!!

Thanks guys my mum phoned, me and she was bragging on about the 3Cs i got and that maths was easy and i should of got an A, so shes says those results are normal, buthe thinks i could of done better to tell you the truth I hardly revised some subjects so im quite suprised, on what i got i didnt tell my parents this but i revised only 3 days before each exam. :wink:

I didn't know if I'd be brave enough to tell you all my results, but I'm happy with them, so here's what I got:

Music - B

Graphics - B

English Lit. - A

English Lang. - A

German - A

History - A

ICT - A

Science - A

Geography - A*

Maths - A*

Well done to everyone else :)

Archived