Exam Results

Guest aejdude

:unsure: oh my god 16 hours to go and my heart is beating, everyone has high expectations of me what if I dont get the grades? my younger sister is coming with me, because she wants to see the results before anyone else I told her you better wake up early not like 12pm! :lol: , im going to get the phone blocked because my aunts and uncles will be phoning to see what i got :rolleyes:

Good luck guys! I hope you get the grades you want and dont worry :D

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going in at 9 tomorrow. I didn't get a report saying what time to collect the results. For A level/As' they had to collect theirs between 9-10, so i'm just asuming the same. PLus that's when a friend is going, so i thought we'd go at the same time he's not staying on at 6th form, so i won't see him as much (and yes he is just a friend)

I got:

History : A*

Double science : 2 As

Geography : A

Religious Education :A

Technology :A

English literature: B

English language : C

French C

Maths :C

Overall i got 5As, 1 A* and 3 Cs, Im ok with that result not entirely happy, :( my dad and mum said they were decent results and i did quite well but they woud of been really happy if I got 7-8 As instead of 6, Im not happy about the 3CS

Archived