Exam Results

Guest aejdude

I got my GCSE results today, I think that Mum was more nervous than I was...I had a sleepover with friends last night and we didn't get to sleep 'til 5am and Mum woke me up at 8:55am with the 'phone saying that she was gonna 'phone the school and did I want her to get the results or do it myself...I was half asleep and so actually got my results in my pyjamas...:P I'm fairly pleased with my results - I got:

Biology - B

Chemistry - C (Was mega pleased with this as I got a D in my mocks and was terrified that I'd fail :P)

English Language - A

English Literature - A

Geography - B

Italian - A*

Maths - B (I'm also pleased with this as I took Higher Tier and was scared that I just wouldn't get a grade at all)

Music - B

Religious Studies - A*

So all in all I'm pretty pleased with what I got...although all my friends seem to be super-intelligent, so I feel a bit thick compared to their straight A*s, but I guess them being so clever blows it all out of proportion slightly. I don't think they're 'typical' students...:P

Well done everyone else, your grades are all fantastic! :D

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which result surprised you all the most? Mine was maths as I thought I had failed (I did higher so if I got lower than a C I would have failed) but I ended up getting an A!!!!!

What surprised you the most?

Maths was my biggest surprise too, I got and A* lol I just spent 2 years laughing at my sister because she got an A* in maths in GCSE and then I got one!

Here's my results, I was shaking I was so happy!

Maths - A*

Textiles - A*

English Literature - A*

English Language - A

Double Science - AA

Art - A

French - A

R.E. - A

ICT - Distinction.

Well done aeveryone great results all round...

Tamxxx you can certainly do medicine with those results..they show you are good at the scintific side of things...but you will have to revise for future exams for more than 3 days :P....if you are still peeved about Maths..you can always re sit it..it will look good on your application form to Uni that you wanted to up your grades.

Lots of cheers...applause...hugs....congratulations...to everyone. :D

I got:

Art:C

Biolody:E

Drama:B

Eng:C(highest i could get)

Eng lit:C(highest i could get)

French:D(Don't know what went wrong there)

Maths:B(highest i could get)

Welsh:C(highest i could get)

Ict:D(most people in my school had c-d, our teachers are rubbish)

Music:B(i hadn't had any other theroy apart from that of GCSE years for Music so that's not bad at all)

I'm better...i thought i was better in french than welsh. I missed a whole term of welsh and yet i got the highest mark i could get. :blink: They are good results especially with my condition(pm for details) my sis thinks a A is a fail and i didn't get 1 A so....

Thanks everyone did so well ^_^^_^

But i keep thinking so people got Bs in Maths and I got a C :( I was a predicited a B im disappointed with the maths results, I was very shocked at History because I got an A* and geography A which i thought id get a B, I cant believe it, because my predicted grades were really bad like 4 Cs, 1 A, 5 Bs, and i ended up getting 5 As, 1 A* , 3Cs and 1 B. :blink: so its kind of like a miracle for me

Well done everyone! We got some bright buttons I see! :D

I took my Maths a year early (so I could fit in Statistics in year 11.. oh joy.) So I got that result today.

I got an A*! I'm so happy! :D Couldn't have hoped for a better result! (obviously lol) I know I'm not a big year 11 like all you lot (Well... technically I am now - yey!) but I wanted to post. :) Lol. *yey to us all!!*

Archived