Exam Results

Guest aejdude

If you feel it should be remarked, send it back. You should just bear in mind that as well as putting your grades up or keeping them the same, they could also decide that they marked your paper too high. I am not saying that this would happen in your situation, but it's a possibility. If you genuinely feel like you should have gotten better marks, and nobody in your class got above a B, but were predicted higher, maybe talk to your teacher and see what they think.

A 'B' is still an excellent mark! xx

Thanks, Clare. I know B is good and everything...but after two years of work, I still feel a little...umm...disappointed. Just a quick question, does the teacher have to refer the paper to be remarked or can candidates do it individually?

Umm, i'm really not sure. I think you're teacher has to send it and give a reason for doing so. For example, past/predicted grades, but i'm not certain on that.

xxx

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could have just had a really good day, and may not have messed up as bad as you think.

When i did my GCSEs i moved house at the end of year ten (had to start all my coursework again, it was a nightmare), i didn't have any predicted grades, so my teachers just made them up. They weren't worth anything at all.

xxx

I know peredicted grades suck, because most of the time loads of people get higher then there predicted grades, only 3 ofmy predicted grades were true out of ten subjects, one of my predicted grades, I didnt quite achieve actually got lower like maths I was predicted B and got a C at the end, but all of my other predicted grades were not true, and I achived all As for those for example in history precited a C :rolleyes: in the end got a A*

• 2 weeks later...

I got my Junior Cert results today!

Irish - B

English - A

Maths - A

French - A

Geography - B

History - B

Religion - B

Science - A

CSPE (Civic, social and political ed) - A

Business Studies - A

Home Economics - A

I did all honours but it wasn't too bad! I'm sooo happy with them! :)

5th year's a drag now though! So much homework!

Well done 'Siog Alainn' ! I got my results aswell yesterday. I got

Irish-B

English-A

Maths-A

French-A

Science-A

Business studies-A

Geography-A

History-A

CSPE-A

Classical studies-A

Art-D

I'm delighted with what i got. I had a great time celebrating last night aswell. :D

100%me Don't worry about it you can always take the test again. It's not the end of the world

Irish-B

English-A

Maths-A

French-A

Science-A

Business studies-A

Geography-A

History-A

CSPE-A

Classical studies-A

Art-D

I'm delighted with what i got. I had a great time celebrating last night aswell. :D

100%me Don't worry about it you can always take the test again. It's not the end of the world

I know I can take it again.Am doing the hole course again.I dont mind doing it again least I know what the exam will be like next time.

Well done on your exmas btw and to everyone else.

Irish-B

English-A

Maths-A

French-A

Science-A

Business studies-A

Geography-A

History-A

CSPE-A

Classical studies-A

Art-D

Thank you! Well done to you too, you did soo well!

Last night was mad craic! I didn't do anything wild though! Me and my mates decided not to drink. Some of the stuff in the papers was ridiculous!

Are you in TY now or 5th year?

Archived