Exam Results

Guest aejdude

Just got my A Level results:

General Studies - A

Geography - B (6 marks off an A! :angry: )

Business Studies - B

English language - B

Really happy as my offer to study Geography at Southampton has been confirmed!! :D

Well done :)

It's a bit of a shame about the geography one (only because you know how close it was!) but a B is a good mark.

What are your plans for September, are you going to uni or doing a gap year?

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

General Studies - A

Business Studies - B

English language - B

Really happy as my offer to study Geography at Southampton has been confirmed!! :D

Well done :)

It's a bit of a shame about the geography one (only because you know how close it was!) but a B is a good mark.

What are your plans for September, are you going to uni or doing a gap year?

Im off to uni at the beginning of October! Can't wait!

Well done to everyone else who got results today! :)

Are you moving away or going to a local university?

I just stayed at home when I went to uni since I was living with my fiance, but I know a few people who moved away to go to uni and loved it, although for some people the new-found independence can take some getting used to! :lol:

Just got my AS results.

English Language: A

English Literature: A

History: A

Law: A

And the extra one they made us take - without teaching us:

Critical Thinking: C

Good Luck to everyone else!

xxx

Well done Clare!

*gives Clare cookies*

I got my degree results last month, it was so nerve wracking, I handed in my dissertation on the 2nd of May, some more coursework the same week, then had my last exam in May, so it was a long time to wait since the results weren't published until the 4th of July!

I know, the wiating sucks! In Ireland for the Junior Cert results we have to wait 3 months, I did my last exam on the 16th of June and don't get my results until the 13th of September!

Well done to everyone! I only hope mine are as good!

I got Two A's and one B in my A levels. Im really pleased as I worked so hard over the last two years.

Now I have to start looking for a job as i didn't want to go to uni.

Well done to everyone, who also recieved their results today!

Are you moving away or going to a local university?

I just stayed at home when I went to uni since I was living with my fiance, but I know a few people who moved away to go to uni and loved it, although for some people the new-found independence can take some getting used to! :lol:

I live in Birmingham and I'm moving to Southampton. It's quite a way away, but I wanted the excitement of going somewhere completely new. It would be a lot cheaper for me to stay at home though - the amount of debt I'm going to be in when I finish is unbelievable!!

I'm officially a Uni student now! :D

Film Studies: A

Performance Studies: B

General Studies: C (which was pretty good considering I didn't actually do anything in one of the exams!)

Hope everyone else got what they needed!

Just got my AS results.

English Language: A

History: A

Law: A

And the extra one they made us take - without teaching us:

Critical Thinking: C

Good Luck to everyone else!

xxx

General Studies - A

Business Studies - B

English language - B

I got Two A's and one B in my A levels. Im really pleased as I worked so hard over the last two years.

Now I have to start looking for a job as i didn't want to go to uni.

Well done to everyone, who also recieved their results today!

Congratulations to all you guys, they are some amazing results there. Also congrats to all the others on the board who got their results but didn't want to post them here, i'm sure you all did fantastically. You should all be very, very pleased with yourselves :D:D

Congratulations these are excellent results! you should be proud :) , my cousin got her As results and she got As in maths, and biolgy and B in chemisty and art :D , Im worried for my results next week I keep having dreams about my GCSE results, about not getting the As :unsure:

Archived