Trapped

Guest -Jade-

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the next chapter is here. Enjoy. :)

Chapter 32

Martha pulled away, breathless from the kiss and looked into Jack’s eyes. She wasn’t sure what this meant. She wanted to sigh excitedly, but she didn’t know what he was thinking. She thought she could see lust in his eyes too, but she didn’t trust herself to go by that.

Slowly he pulled away from her, his hands leaving her waist, with only his lingering touch remaining. Internally, Martha prepared herself for the rejection, for the ‘we can’t do this talk’. But it never came. Jack was just standing in front of her, trying to find the right words.

And as she stood there, she could see the different emotions flooding through his face. They were being reflected in his eyes – the confusion, the love, the guilt. Finally he sighed and looked straight at her.

“That was amazing.” He said, a slight smile forming. Martha looked up to him sharply, a smile of her own beginning to develop, as she nodded hesitantly.

The motions, the feelings, they all seemed to be going in slow motion. A haze seemed to hang around them as the surrealism remained. Jack broke it again.

‘But I’ve got to wait for Alex. I’ve got to tell her first.”

“Absolutely.” She replied seriously, still too dazed to really communicate much more.

Finally she snapped out of it, and a grin started to appear on her face. The reality was beginning to register. Thinking about it, she considered the possibility that maybe she was going to get what she had always wanted – someone who really loved her, someone to look after her.

And as she looked up, there was Jack, grinning like an idiot too. They just continued to stand there, looking at each other, hesitantly wondering whether a hug would be acceptable at this point in a conversation of this type.

They both inched forwards, happy but still unsure. In the end they were both too excited to contain it.

“So we’re gonna do this?” Martha said excitedly, as she bit down on her bottom lip.

Jack looked at her and nodded, amused by her sudden transformation into an excitable little girl.

“We’re gonna do this.” He replied, sealing the decision. Martha’s eyes glittered and her knees felt weak, she just couldn’t help the way that he made her feel.

Their arms wrapped around each other securely as they hugged, more out of friendship and excitement than love this time. Because that’s what they had always been primarily – friends. And no matter what happened, they hoped that that would never change. She hoped that this moment would never end too.

But it did, when Alex excitedly ran through the door, only to stop short at the scene in front of her.

Yes Alex is back. :P

Yes Alex is back.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

How could you do this!!!! *said in slow motion for greater affect* :D

Theyre finally happy, kissing and hugging... awwww :wub: And then stupid Alex had to ruin the moment :angry:

Ok, but i do actually like Alex, she seems like a nice person. But still, shes preventing them from moving further with their relationship, and that is just not on in my book!

Excellent chapter! I nearly chocked on my juice when i saw that you'd updated, it literally stunned me :P lol

Update when you next get chance, loving this Jade :)

Jade we have an update :D

I was just waiting for the moment when Jack would pull away and run out the door, but it never came! I don't care if Alex is back, Martha and Jack's love will get them through whatever trouble she causes :wub:

Update when you get the chance, I can't wait for more! :)

Golly Gosh

Golly Gosh

We have an updated :)

Fab chapter Jade

Im still hoping what you told me is true :)

Fab chapter hunni

Update when you get a chance!

Loving this

Oh My God

Alex is back!!!!

Me Likes Alex Jade explained that shes a nice person so I believe her!

Archived