Martha and Jack Appreciation

Guest jack&martha

I am vehemently anti-J&M, but I agree that negative posts should be kept in anti-threads, and vice-versa. I know that may sound like a contradiction with me possting here, but I'm not saying anything negative about them in this particular post, just saying that posts should be kept to the appropriate thread. This isn't the "are J&M good or not thread", so there's no need for a debate, it's just a place for J&M fans to discuss their favourite couple.

Well said. However, much as I respect you as a poster Diner Landlord, your consisent slagging off of J&M in any thread you happen to be posting in is incredibly tireseome and I have previously reported this fact. I believe we all need to bite our tongue unless we are in the appropriate forum. I do it. I detest some characters but only express it when and where it is relevant. I would implore you to do the same and cease the cheap shots that you take at J&M every chance you get. Aside from that I think you are a very valuable contributor to the forums.

Thank you, you're right I am guilty of persistent J&M-bashing. I'll tone it down from now on, and keep it to the anti-J&M thread.

Good stuff! You'll find it much more satisfying when amongst like minded people too! :wink: Thanks!

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey the JM spoilers going out now are really confusing so...

1) Is Paul actually leaving?

2) Will Martha actually get pregnant?

There are rumours going around that his contract expires in October but has not been confirmed.

Yes, well it looks like it in recent photos in the JM spoiler thread. Whether it's Jack's or Roman's no one knows for sure.

I dont think the pregnancy will happen for a while. TV Week would have said something about a pregnancy on the show. I think the other proposal, minus the marriage proposal, is for him to go back to work.

In the sneak peak, i love at the end, their little head cuddle, its so cute :wub: "I love you, and im going to stick by you no matter what" she better keep to her word. Then again, it'll probs be Jack doing the walking if it doesnt work out :( But im not going to think about that.

Theyre getting engaged, and are finally happy :) I love them :wub:

Archived