Martha and Jack Appreciation

Guest jack&martha

Havent been here for ages!!!

Im soooooo happy that JM are back together, I love it! I couldnt stop smiling, it like the best news ever :D:wub:

However recent events may lead to bad news but Im hoping for the best, afterall we have waited like forever!!

Me too. :wub: Although I personally think they rushed into getting back together by at least 1 week. Still love them though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG this was on the 3rd page!!!

Anyone else NOT looking forward to next week? :(

I ain't, and it's Roman "He-Devil" Harris's fault because he PROMISED to stay away from Martha during the pregnancy, but at the same time, Martha (really) should've been more honest to Jack!

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't see it coming... But i'm thinking it's a good thing :lol:

Who here hates roman after these last two episodes, the way he talked to Jack and thinks that he should support Martha cause she can't talk to Jack. I really don't like him anymore hahaha.

Jack and Martha fans in the UK.

We get to watch Jack and Martha get married.

Thanks to Cornelia from H&AC

Thursday 7th August 2008

10:00 – 10:30am

Jack and Martha finally tie the knot. The reception gets underway. Zoe makes good on her promise by blowing up the party venue.

10:30 – 11:00am

The hospital is in chaos as the injured are brought in. Dan is devasted when Peter doesn't make it. Jack needs a liver transplant.

18:00 – 18:30pm

Jack and Martha finally tie the knot. The reception gets underway. Zoe makes good on her promise by blowing up the party venue.

18:30 – 19:00pm

The hospital is in chaos as the injured are brought in. Dan is devasted when Peter doesn't make it. Jack needs a liver transplant.

This thread needs a good bumping. I guess I should share the love more between this one and the one on HAAC :P

Anyway

I CANT BELIEVE THEY GET MARRIED NEXT WEEK.

Did anyone else not see that coming? But a

shotgun wedding

though. <_<

Yes, everyone needs to share more love in here. :P Everyone seems to be off in the Adelle thread. Blah. <_<

I didn't see it coming, but I'm glad they

get married.

. I don't care if it is a

shotgun wedding. Just nice and simple. But it's going to be ruined when Martha miscarries. Can't J&M have a wedding without death. Oh well maybe third time they'll get lucky.

:P

Archived