Martha and Jack Appreciation

Guest jack&martha

personally if Martha is pregnant i believe its going to happen soon - because as i was reading Soup World (an american mag) !! about how Martha and Jack are getting engaged and they start planning a surprise engagement Party for every one, and in one of the descriptions its says "Cuddling Close to Jack is and GLOWING Martha, and shes convinced that nothing will break them up this time. "

Glowing is a term used when someone is pregnant!! but them again it could be she just looks beautiful, but with the recent pictures and rumours i think she's going to find out in the next few weeks!!

thats just what i think !! :P

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't dissing it...just asking...

Personally I like chicken noodle soup YUM

I think we need to call this the Soup Appreciation Thread, I like Tomato soup :lol: ; back on topic however, felt sorry for Martha yesterday regarding Morag, but I'll give her credit for hating Christine "She-Devil" Jones.

There's some serious JM bashing going in the Aus Discussion thread. :( It makes me want to cry. So I thought I'd come in here and defend them. If I do it in Aus Discussion, it'll probably start another arguement.

I seriously don't get all the hate people have towards them. It seems that a lot are at either end, ie, you either love them or really hate them and don't give a damn. There doesn't seem any in between that don't mind them. Some of it seems to be directed at the actors themselves. I know that Paul and Jodi aren't the best actors around and aren't about to win themselves an Oscar, but they're certainly not crap.

It frustrates me that people say that they haven't grown up and that they should have been put back together ages ago or just forgotten about completely. But they have grown and wouldn't have been able to do that if they had been put back together so soon after seperating.

I really hope that this

cancer storyline

proves everyone wrong.

There's some serious JM bashing going in the Aus Discussion thread. :( It makes me want to cry. So I thought I'd come in here and defend them. If I do it in Aus Discussion, it'll probably start another arguement.

I seriously don't get all the hate people have towards them. It seems that a lot are at either end, ie, you either love them or really hate them and don't give a damn. There doesn't seem any in between that don't mind them. Some of it seems to be directed at the actors themselves. I know that Paul and Jodi aren't the best actors around and aren't about to win themselves an Oscar, but they're certainly not crap.

It frustrates me that people say that they haven't grown up and that they should have been put back together ages ago or just forgotten about completely. But they have grown and wouldn't have been able to do that if they had been put back together so soon after seperating.

I really hope that this

cancer storyline

proves everyone wrong.

I love them! DOn;t worry :)

I just put a lil comment in the australian thread ..

I love them ! SO hah! I`m gonna stick up for them !

I hate it when people talk about them like that :angry:

Archived