Martha and Jack Appreciation

Guest jack&martha

I hate it when people talk about them like that

You always do when people talk ill about your ship, it's natural.

JM aren't my favourite couple, but they've been more bearable lately. But I still don't like the, just thought I'd make that clear, but I think they are a more mature couple now.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ I just can't believe that you entered this thread. :o

I understand that people don't like them, but things can get really nasty when people are discussing JM and people start to take digs at the actors themseleves. That's what annoys me the most, when things get really nasty. There's no need for it. But you have to admit, they're probably they most talked about couple on H&A at the moment.

^^ I just can't believe that you entered this thread. :o

I understand that people don't like them, but things can get really nasty when people are discussing JM and people start to take digs at the actors themseleves. That's what annoys me the most, when things get really nasty. There's no need for it. But you have to admit, they're probably they most talked about couple on H&A at the moment.

Agreed: you may correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it against the forum rules to dig at the actors?

Jack is so annoying. She was going to tell him, but then he goes on about how they dont want to talk about having kids now. Urgh! And then on friday, he'll say, lets make babies :rolleyes: Been there done that :P

And not JM related, but havent Martha and Roman already christened the Diner? And he's asking her to help him again :rolleyes::lol:

Jack is so cute "I miss you already" awwwwww :wub: I want him

I can't believe it. We can kiss our happy JM goodbye. It's all down hill from here. I'm so peeved right now. <_<

What happened ?

I havent seen the ep or anything yet :(

Tell me everything :)

Martha found out she was pregnant and told Rachel. But she doesn't know who the daddy is. Martha was going to tell Jack, but after Colleen made a comment about them having kids soon, he said I don't think so. That's way down the track. He wasn't very nice about it but then how was he supposed to know. He probably only said that to get Colleen of their backs. Jack does want babies with Martha he probably doesn't want to pressure her. They just got back together.

It's just cruel what their doing to JM. Just plain cruel. I'm going to cry.

Martha found out she was pregnant and told Rachel. But she doesn't know who the daddy is. Martha was going to tell Jack, but after Colleen made a comment about them having kids soon, he said I don't think so. That's way down the track. He wasn't very nice about it but then how was he supposed to know. He probably only said that to get Colleen of their backs. Jack does want babies with Martha he probably doesn't want to pressure her. They just got back together.

It's just cruel what their doing to JM. Just plain cruel. I'm going to cry.

OMG How ridiculous ! If they break up I'm sriously gonna complain so much to the home and away producers ! Even tho they couldnt change it cos they record like 4months earlier .. :angry:

OMG.. NA this is just gay.. THEY BETTER NOT break up. :blink:

Havent been here for ages!!!

Im soooooo happy that JM are back together, I love it! I couldnt stop smiling, it like the best news ever :D:wub:

However recent events may lead to bad news but Im hoping for the best, afterall we have waited like forever!!

Archived